Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

37 minutes ago, Santa Monica Sinner said:

TBH I'd rather have a record apart for the unreleased stuff. Imagine getting an 11 tracks record with fucking 2 already known unreleased??? Meh. 

I hope she puts Santa Monica Sinner on it, though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I’ll just remind everyone that it’s okay to feel disappointment, but, please, do not be disrespectful to Lana and her team, including her managers. If you write a comment to them, make sure it’s not offensive or malicious.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

I’ll just remind everyone that it’s okay to feel disappointment, but, please, do not be disrespectful to Lana and her team, including her managers. If you write a comment to them, make sure it’s not offensive or malicious.

the fact that this message is preemptively required on the eve of a supposed LDR release date is so funny to me. Imagine if Swifties had to prep for disappointment bc folklore may never have come out at midnight like Taylor said lololololol. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

i love how boz tried to make those cherry blossom lyrics a tease on atrl lmaoo

anyways.... at this point i hope the three singles aren't on the album and are scrapped. they're good but if we're getting a FOURTH version of cherry blossom.... yikes. that's 5 songs we already have. at least just give us something more fun like a mastered version of Us Against The World or Serial Killer or a studio cover of Heart Shaped Box or Do Right

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i mean i know y'all don't want songs that you've already heard but my god... we JUST got a brand new album and there's another one coming this year, with brand new songs! we are winning and you still have something to complaint!

Spoiler

and isn't a 'unreleased' album everything that we ever wanted for so long?

36 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

So that flop of a song cherry blossom is in the "album" fuck her. The bitch .:whoopi:

WOWOWOWWOWO :whoopi: HOLA HOLA MA BOI. I thought that you are the taste police with me but I was wrong... Dissapointed on you.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i mean i know y'all don't want songs that you've already heard but my god... we JUST got a brand new album and there's another one coming this year, with brand new songs! we are winning and you still have something to complaint!

Hide contents

And it’s honestly a bit our fault, If we are disappointed that she includes leaked songs on official records; she remains the creator and as such, she has every right to include previous recorded songs. Too bad for us to have listened to them so many times. 

5 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Hide contents

I get that but I also think Lana should just be careful with setting dates. I know it might have been an impulsive decision to put out the date because of the revenge album she wanted to craft but you can’t blame people for expecting the album when she literally announced it ☠️. But IMO chemtrails was enough for me.as for the unreleased songs being added I don’t see a problem as she would most likely add new elements to the tracks.

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Reveal hidden contents

Friendly reminder that no one would expect anything at all if she herself hadn't announced it. 

ETA: oh nm you mean complaints about the songs, not the album non-release mb

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

realistically for me, it's not so much that the album is delayed, but the fact that she's putting unreleased songs on it that might not even need to be re-recorded or reworked which is why it's delayed.  it could be takes we already have so that makes the production time considerably lower.... and makes the delay almost non-reasonable. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly, I’d prefer lana work in a few leaked tracks onto mostly new albums rather than just releasing one album with all leaked tracks :flutter: She has such a diverse unreleased catalog that I feel like a completely unreleased/leaked album would be a incohesive mess - this way she can fit one or two in where they work best

The delay has no reason other than vinyl and CD production imo. Which are totally out of her hands. Lets be real, LDR would digitally release the album with a selfie cover if she had the chance—but her label relies on the money she makes from vinyls and CDs and merch to actually pay their employees. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

8 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

I get that but I also think Lana should just be careful with setting dates. I know it might have been an impulsive decision to put out the date because of the revenge album she wanted to craft but you can’t blame people for expecting the album when she literally announced it ☠️. But IMO chemtrails was enough for me.

i'm talking about people complaining about leaked songs on the album lmao

honestly when she starts putting random unreleased tracks on albums, that's when we need to worry bc we know she has absolutely no direction. to me though, it wouldn't shock me if she had cherry blossom on it for a while, i think she made a post this year with the lyrics on insta so that's not a shock but yikes. i hope by the time we get the album it makes sense all the way through 

giphy.gif

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

i'm talking about people complaining about leaked songs on the album lmao

see my latest post on this-- it's not so much that the songs are what we already have but the fact that it took considerably less time to make a final version of those songs than it takes other, new songs which she's scrapping and replacing with other new songs.... and also the fact she's delaying it by changing the tracklist to add random new tracks which delays the album. idk i hope this album turns out to have like 15-20 tracks. 

giphy.gif