Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Adjusted the thread title again lol

The cover is absolutely gorrrrgeous!! She looks beautiful :flutter:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

She looks so good in the album cover we won :kris: I can already seeing it becoming a favorite of mine - also the snippet gonna turn out as one of her best songs, calling it now. So worth the wait 

I can already see it transforming into this dreamy cinematic hazy orgasm like I wanna live inside this god damn song :crai:

faSE.gif

run your hands over me like a LAND ROVERRRRR

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It's all so simple but so beautiful :hair: She's doing exactly what she does best for this era and I'm so here for it 

imageproxy.jpg

OMFGGG the cover is STUNNINGGGG we deserve this after the chemtrails cover.....I COULD ALREADY imagine a yellow and brown pressing to go with the cover omfgggg :flutter:

I can literally almost HEAR the slow drum beat and high harmonies on that snippet I KNOW SHE TEASED THE STRIPPED DOWN PART I JUST KNOW IT. Its giving me "my heart is soft, my past is rough" from Beautiful People!

Okay so what colour do we think the vinyl will be? I hope it's sunshine yellow like her dress. THE SERVE 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven