Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

two leaked songs? I hope the album has at least 20 songs tbh

I didn't realise it's the lyrics from Cherry Blossom, oh. So we know 5 tracks from the new album already...

2 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

I didn't realise it's the lyrics from Cherry Blossom, oh. So we know 5 tracks from the new album already...

Exactly. I’m afraid of the direction this album will follow. And we still don’t have a date… 

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, Santa Monica Sinner said:

TBH I'd rather have a record apart for the unreleased stuff. Imagine getting an 11 tracks record with fucking 2 already known unreleased??? Meh. 

Yeah there’s so many unreleased I think I’d be disappointed in the tracklist because she’d probably put her most well known ones on it 

"Trust No One"    Lana Del Rey

tumblr_owv21uOCEo1w9j89lo1_500.gif

not international insta stans thinking she'd drop it as a surprise release on july 4 at midnight in their countries :teehee: then it's not a surprise release

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'd rather have the whole track list be different versions of Cherry Blossom than for her to ever release Roses Bloom For You on any future album. 

1 minute ago, KingJay said:

I'd rather have the whole track list be different versions of Cherry Blossom than for her to ever release Roses Bloom For You on any future album. 

tasteless honestly