Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 hours ago, Style said:

are you crazy? why would you want less lana music :whoopi:

cause she just released an album, baby! i still haven't fully processed COCC in all it's glory and still sounds fresh as the day it was released. it's not my fault if y'all move on too fast and don't take your time to appreciate beautiful art :umadney:

1 hour ago, Honeysuckle said:

cause she just released an album, baby! i still haven't fully processed COCC in all it's glory and still sounds fresh as the day it was released. it's not my fault if y'all move on too fast and don't take your time to appreciate beautiful art :umadney:

Totally agree, we could do with another year of waiting! I really hope it doesn't come tomorrow. :wub:

I don’t care how delulu I am give me roses bloom for you lana

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

28 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

can IT ppl inspect websites :bebe: it's time to monitor every relevant person's social medias :bebe: there's a whole ALBUM coming out tonight :bebe: 

let's MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

ikr we need the intelligent people on this one  :dmd:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

2 hours ago, sweetie said:

Totally agree, we could do with another year of waiting! I really hope it doesn't come tomorrow. 

If an album shows up tomorrow, it would inevitably be something hastened w/ minimal production, she going into the studio w/ a couple lyrics sketches, improvising melodies and letting her team do the rest. Just like everything else since NFR, not even worth listening twice. I so hope she gets a grip at some point that this is not the way forward.

Jim-1.jpgJim-2.jpgJim-3.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jim raised me up said:

If an album shows up tomorrow, it would inevitably be something hastened w/ minimal production, she going into the studio w/ a couple lyrics sketches, improvising melodies and letting her team do the rest. Just like everything else since NFR, not even worth listening twice. I so hope she gets a grip at some point that this is not the way forward.

Oh shut up 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

14 minutes ago, Jim raised me up said:

For sure. I know I will be shat on for saying this, but.... I miss her putting effort into her productions, like how she used to be invested in every single detail and would drive to the beach to test the vibes of the songs in different atmospheres. Now she just does everything in one take and seemingly forgets about it when she leaves the studio. :shh2:

I would actually like it if she deleted her IG and we just got stuff without any lies or fuss

Imagine just waking up one day* and looking on your Spotify and there's a shiny new album?

Spoiler

*"one day" is not tomorrow

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream