Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I feel like it'll make sense for Lana to re-work Fine China more than any other song now that I'm actually thinking about it:

I wore diamonds for the birth of your baby
For the birth of your son

Lana being there for Chuck's birth (2020) / When she was there for Jaime King's birth (2013)

On the same day, my husband-to-be
Packed his things to run

Around the time of Chuck's baby, Lana and Clay broke off their engagement (2020) / Lana broke off alleged engagement with Barrie (2013)

This is a good (yet bittersweet) example of history repeating itself. Maybe Lana will resonate with Fine China more than she did before?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

13 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I feel like it'll make sense for Lana to re-work Fine China more than any other song now that I'm actually thinking about it:

Lana being there for Chuck's birth (2020) / When she was there for Jaime King's birth (2013)

Packed his things to run

Around the time of Chuck's baby, Lana and Clay broke off their engagement (2020) / Lana broke off alleged engagement with Barrie (2013)

This is a good (yet bittersweet) example of history repeating itself. Maybe Lana will resonate with Fine China more than she did before?

Fine China Track 9 when?

24 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Packed his things to run

life imitates art

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

whats going on

well, lana was active on twitter, which could be a sign that something's coming :dua: however, knowing her, we might not get anything for another two weeks :ma: so we just ask, lana... when? :eartha2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

well, lana was active on twitter, which could be a sign that something's coming :dua: however, knowing her, we might not get anything for another two weeks :ma: so we just ask, lana... when? :eartha2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lana giving us catholic synth dark academia sad girl electric guitar stripper rock n’ roll ambient space traveler retro futurism slam poetry california sunset dolphin flower moon-bathing trip-hop when?

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

lana giving us catholic synth dark academia sad girl electric guitar stripper rock n’ roll ambient space traveler retro futurism slam poetry california sunset dolphin flower moon-bathing trip-hop when?

Ummm... How about PIANO ballads and PIANO ballads only? Seems realistic. :ma: