Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

:legend:manifesting instruments and production more in line w 90s psychedelic ambient post-rock w jazz elements :legend: 

if she wants to continue to emphasise lyrics n storytelling, production can still be heavily textured and experimental and layered. like slowdive's pgymalion album:agree: imagine her varied vocals on top :oprah2: :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

Manifesting an EP release for May 2022 :angie: a record just hits differently in spring.

Ideal Tracklist:

1- Wildflower Wildfire

2- Blue Banisters

3- Rock Candy Sweet

4- Cherry Blossom

5- Text Book

6- Thunder

Keep it short and sweet. NO bloat and filler like on COCC!

12 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Manifesting an EP release for May 2022 :angie: a record just hits differently in spring.

Ideal Tracklist:

1- Wildflower Wildfire

2- Blue Banisters

3- Rock Candy Sweet

4- Cherry Blossom

5- Text Book

6- Thunder

r u a masochist :stareney2:

mUENGN9.png

26 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Ideal Tracklist:

1- Wildflower Wildfire

2- Blue Banisters

3- Rock Candy Sweet

4- Cherry Blossom

5- Text Book

6- Thunder

unmanifest now :oprah3: 

we're trying for an october release and u want an EP in May? :paris:

In the land of lies & delays I was a delulu looking to get fooled hard 

(...)

BOZ got the information we need 

Tracklist,  titles,  release dates 

Give them to us slowly:karaoke:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

40 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Ideal Tracklist:

1- Wildflower Wildfire

2- Blue Banisters

3- Rock Candy Sweet

4- Cherry Blossom

5- Text Book

6- Thunder

I just know Halsey is standing behind you and forcing you to write this :wtf3:

Lana looks beautiful in those pictures, manifesting it being the album cover if she's changing it

Hoping for at least 14 tracks including Thunder and Dealer, Chemtrails felt too short

I just want to preorder, so the damn selfie can be erased from my playlist when the singles come on  (I know I could do it myself, but it’s not « official official »)

1 hour ago, sweetie said:

Ideal Tracklist:

1- Wildflower Wildfire

2- Blue Banisters

3- Rock Candy Sweet

4- Cherry Blossom

5- Text Book

6- Thunder

Why do you want an EP next year with five songs you already know how they sound?

It’s almost a month since the snippet (and cover obv). If she doesn’t release the song in like two weeks it would be silly, and all the hype will be dead as this thread if the gifs wouldn’t exist

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i think they mean it's unnecessary in general, the grammy awards don't mean anything besides "congratulations, you were very popular and you had connections in the industry, here's a cute little award" which definitely fits billie eilish, she's extremely popular and didn't her parents have connections with the music industry from the start? i'm not saying she's untalented or that she doesn't deserve anything, but winning five grammys in one night is excessive, and what's even worse is the fact that she didn't even mention lana in her speech, she did mention ariana grande however! which was the weirdest thing, it makes me feel like she's not even a real fan, or if anything she's just a btd fan, i truly do feel like lana deserved that grammy out of anybody else, she's geniunely artistic & talented and doesn't rely on chasing mainstream trends or working with the biggest producers, she will be relevent years & decades from now

It's very excessive yeah. Billie is nothing special. She is just the teenage singer of the moment who hits the mark because she is "alternative" and "different" from pop artists but she is on the same layer. And 5 Grammys for this artist I still can't digest. Her music is really basic, but at a point...:facepalm: I don't understand her success. And all the artists who keep citing her as a reference saying she's really good, bullshit. Nobody dares to tell the truth because it's the fashion to say that Billie is a genius, but her music is nothing extraordinary. She just fell at the right time with the right team and the relationships did the rest. I try to love but I can't. Her ASMR voice is excruciatingly annoying, although the instrumentals are interesting, this way of singing ruins everything. We can confuse her among many indie artists buried on Bandcamp. That said, I have nothing against Billie the girl, she looks nice and quite simple at heart. :flop:

Lana - although I didn't like NFR too much - would have deserved these Grammys to cover her prolific career, but also her high quality songs and her universe that inspired all post 2012 alt / pop / internet artists. Her songs are so tall, so beautiful, she is a great artist. It's frustrating, she's really become a benchmark over the years. When Young and Beautiful was released I would have bet that she would have had this trophy, well no, and today in 2021 Lana still hasn't had many trophies to my taste. Like what it is not the musical quality that prone in this environment. I think she will get a Grammy but it will always be too late, she released some incredible albums. I can understand her frustration on the one hand. :noparty: