Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

The gif..where is it from??? Its too funny

I don't know, I just stole it from previous posts, but it's magneficent :eartha: 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b9bad19skdicd0ig4bi

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

manifesting tracklist announcement today

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

give my girl mayhem some respectt

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Idk I searched for „dramatic“ and fell in love with it :trisha:

12 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Fuck Billie. I'm sick and tired of seeing that girl's face everywhere never mind her ASMR music.

giphy.gif

I said the same thing but her newest release is actually really impressive, vocally. The lyrics aren't perfect but the vocals are impressive from someone her age. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 hours ago, COCC said:

Your mother rages at you too? :oprah:

Nan, my mum’s passed away, but the rest, to not want to « destroy » your loved one, when you’ve been hurt in the past, that part resonates with me. 
On the other hand, I do connect a lot with my father being « absent », in Text Book.

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Nan, my mum’s passed away, but the rest, to not want to « destroy » your loved one, when you’ve been hurt in the past, that part resonates with me. 
On the other hand, I do connect a lot with my father being « absent », in Text Book.

My heart :trisha: somebody love this sweet child already :oprah:

8 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

i dont even want lana to get a grammy. its such an unnecessary accomplishment it literally means nothing. its political and has nothing to do with an artists talent. :crossed:

Exactly. I love the fact that they're loosing popularity every year because they don't deserve credibility. I remember when they couldn't even pronounce the name of that Kazakhstan guy who won for the Roses remix. Also Billie releasing two whole songs an winning a Grammy for one of them while some who deserve it weren't even nominated. Piece of shits. I don't even want to go about politics but I'll just say that my hybrid regime/flawed democracy country has less biased award shows and more diverse thinking celebs which shows the state of California. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

Vote Lana and Blue Banisters drops tomorrow !! ??

15 minutes left omg go vote for NFR. They were blocking big Lana stans so that they couldn't retweet it lmao.

Also I love the title Rock Candy Sweet and I hope she changes the name of the album back to that

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

48 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

you roll like thunder, when you come crashin' in 76e92ccb7627c70912b8353b2fec5eb4.gif

town ain't been the same, since you've left with all your friends 76e92ccb7627c70912b8353b2fec5eb4.gif

Please lana give us the album or Tracklist or a post we are desperate 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~