Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, shadesofjuul said:

what is that "monologue" :toofunny:

My reaction also :whoopi:

I can’t wait for THE moment of tracklist posting or preorder announcement. I just want to know the damn release date, Lana. 

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

My reaction also :whoopi:

I can’t wait for THE moment of tracklist posting or preorder announcement. I just want to know the damn release date, Lana. 

The tracklist we get will be for the next album after she scraps blue Banisters as a whole :oic:

We should be grateful, imagine if Lana took a four year break only to come back with Solar Power

1311225.jpg

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

11 minutes ago, Lightning Bolts said:

We should be grateful, imagine if Lana took a four year break only to come back with Solar Power

1311225.jpg

it totally pisses me off that stoned at the nail salon is literally wild at heart 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

even if she did take four years, we all know she never misses regardless

1311225.jpg

Lorde clearly spent that time stoned plagiarizing at the nail salon in the music studio 

1311225.jpg

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

14 minutes ago, Lightning Bolts said:

Lorde clearly spent that time stoned plagiarizing at the nail salon in the music studio 

1311225.jpg

I’m starting to think that the idea to go folky was brought up as a joke in the text group with Lorde, Jack and Taylor and they all hoped the others hadn’t noticed it could be an idea ?

anyways, I love both albums she did with Jack, they both have a uniqueness / superiority that his other projects don’t,  but I’m glad she switched producers for BB, if only not to hear complaints about her new songs all sounding the same. 

10 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

wait how did I miss this also where can I hear this :tommy:

EDIT: I searched up the supposed lyrics and its from this comic/game thing called the Walton files we have been fooled :sadcore:

Spoiler

but also why didnt they make this up themselves and why did they take it from this comic thing on the internet weird... :sideeye:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

57 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

it totally pisses me off that stoned at the nail salon is literally wild at heart 

I was thinking bout this and like apparently stoned at the nail salon was written first. So, jack wrote the song w Lorde, then showed Lana the chords & released with Lana? I wonder how Lorde felt about it.. unless she just never listened to WAH

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Ugh the Lorde hate is boring Solar Power is a great album! 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

I was thinking bout this and like apparently stoned at the nail salon was written first. So, jack wrote the song w Lorde, then showed Lana the chords & released with Lana? I wonder how Lorde felt about it.. unless she just never listened to WAH

I don't think so - The part of Wild at Heart which sounds like Stoned at the Nail Salon is the sample of How to Disappear which was written in 2018 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

MY BODY IS A MAP OF LA I STAND STRAIGHT LIKE AN ANGEL WITH A HALO MY BODY IS A MAP OF LA I STAND STRAIGHT LIKE AN ANGEL WITH A HALO MY BODY IS A MAP OF LA I STAND STRAIGHT LIKE AN ANGEL WITH A HALO MY BODY IS A MAP OF LA I STAND STRAIGHT LIKE AN ANGEL WITH A HALO MY BODY IS A MAP OF LA I STAND STRAIGHT LIKE AN ANGEL WITH A HALO

1-EECCF3-C-F44-C-4-B6-B-A62-D-1-CCD93220