Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

20 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Screenshot-20210818-164130.png

true.gif

He said that we need to let the LFL era go because BB will be a HM level of serve! We won! image0.gif

daddy? i know you're just seducing him so we can get exclusive tea :ma: get those files girl

Capture.jpg

BLUE

BALLS

1. Clay's big wet hairy Texan balls

2. soonish... later later (feat. ARTPOP Act II)

3. tight jeans, wet shirt- walked into the room ya know ya made my hole blink

4. graphic design is my passion

5. lanaboards tribute (Interlude)

6. question for the culture (feat. Azaelia Banks, Marilyn Manson & Nikki Lane)

7. twerking for the babies on the kindergarden

8. lol

9. stoned at the nail salon is a wild at heart rip off - and I can prove it (feat. Jack Antonoff)

10. nikki fucking lane 

11. uterus genocide

12. i'm not abusive (i mean, fr)

13. lucky be a twink - who downloaded the album during the 5 seconds it was avaiable on streaming services

14. unidentified flying bill (snippet)

:scoff:

5 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

'LB girlies will believe anything' - baby we literally suspected it was fake from the get-go. Hush up :um:

apart from that everyone believes the title is arcadia and i'm still not 100000% sold. as far as BOZ goes, he's been quiet for a minute so it makes me wonder what's happening 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

13. lucky be a twink - who downloaded the album during the 5 seconds it was avaiable on streaming services

win edwards teas

18 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

This can be unpopular but I really dislike BOZ in their expressions :nails: anyways, at least they clarified that Rosemary is fake so :oopna2:

You have to ask…Why are people leakers? Because they like the feeling of being elite and having others around them beg for info…makes them feel special. So it’s no surprise these leakers are not really liked they are narcissists they thrive on attention. Leakers have connections to these artists through themselves or family and friends, work - they abuse the trust to not disclose or share the information and have disregard for artists who work hard…they are are not good people. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

23 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Because they like the feeling of being elite and having others around them beg for info…makes them feel special.

they abuse the trust to not disclose or share the information and have disregard for artists who work hard…they are are not good people. 

honestly who cares as long as we get info LMAOOO it’s not that deep. this is giving me “people are mean to you because they’re jealous of you” vibes :rip:

also sure but… we listen to leaks so are we any better :dua:

1 hour ago, COCC said:

You‘re a LB girlie too :brows:

Yeah, but I'm not a believer anymore... acjcxzmh1kx11.jpg

50 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

daddy? i know you're just seducing him so we can get exclusive tea :ma: get those files girl

We're getting the album one way or another! :wtf3: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

48 minutes ago, brandon said:

honestly who cares as long as we get info LMAOOO it’s not that deep. this is giving me “people are mean to you because they’re jealous of you” vibes :rip:

also sure but… we listen to leaks so are we any better :dua:

True I do listen to leaks I don’t claim to be an angel, but I don’t consider leakers good people for what they do.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

apart from that everyone believes the title is arcadia and i'm still not 100000% sold. as far as BOZ goes, he's been quiet for a minute so it makes me wonder what's happening 

he confirmed the title is Arcadia 

"Don’t forget me"

On 3/20/2021 at 12:00 AM, Elle said:

On April 27th, 2021 Lana Del Rey posted to Instagram announcing her next upcoming record titled "Blue Banisters" to be released on July 4th.

This must be changed ?

On 3/20/2021 at 12:14 AM, past the bushes said:

i just want to be on the first page :ma:

hoping for +1000 pages full of delusion, meltdowns, fights and warning points :ma:

No warning points yet I think but there's 1400 pages and plenty of delusion and meltdowns :oic:

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

Please update a new father with almost no time... lol :hide: Any new news about the album besides Arcadia?

it seems that's.... all we know! so far :deadbanana:

but CONGRATSSSS on entering fatherhood :excited::party: how exciting!! so happy for you!! <333

Wq9zHLl.jpg

the tattoo spells out "WPAAMTATB" vertically. 

"Will Pre-order Arcadia August, Minus The Aforementioned Title Banister". Arcadia Pre-Order by the end of the month :thankyou:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹