Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

honestly that tracklist is really boring and her career will be in SHAMBLES if "trail of tears" is real :eek3:

7 hours ago, sjatib said:

I just remembered at some point before COTCC release, she said she was exploring the themes of native american population for "reparations" purposes on her "next album" (I think she said it when announcing VBOTG). So, the "Trail of tears" thing could be feasible!

the way this *fake* tracklist has actually got my heart rate up. if what sjatib said is true (i don't remember), i hope any song that does explore those themes is titled differently or will be retitled.

'trail of tears' is not a song title. it was genocide. as a song title, would be synonymous with 'forced displacement, death marches, violence, starvation, death, and ONGOING traumatic effects on the Native American population today' so OBVIOUSLY as a song title, would be incredibly insensitive (at the very fucking least) for Native Americans. 

i love lana and have always trusted her but i'm... stressed! :die: 

mUENGN9.png

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Good morning ladies, are we ready for some BB news this week? I feel it coming :sass:

manifesting Pawn Shop Blues on the tracklist like lana you could release it you have two videos to choose from and you can just put it on Spotify and upload your old video or chucks and boom its released :hoe:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Good morning ladies, are we ready for some BB news this week? I feel it coming :sass:

arent we saying this every damn week? :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

arent we saying this every damn week? :lange:

But I can really feel it. Arcadia music video, track list and pre-order this friday :oop:

12 minutes ago, COCC said:

But I can really feel it. Arcadia music video, track list and pre-order this friday :oop:

and if it doesn't happen what then :sadcore:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

2 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

and if it doesn't happen what then :sadcore:

I'm going to delete my post and pretend that it never happened, only to post it again next monday :oprah3:

8 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I feel like she is just oblivious to do that. 

anyways I have never seen a track list leak that was actually real, especially this far in advance, so I think we’re good

I hope we get a good breakup song on this album, we need a Cry Me A River moment from the doll 

When the UV tracklist leaked everybody thought it was fake cause the titles looked fanmade and yet history was made so... I always have a 1% of belief with those "leaked" tracklists (unless it has Yes To Heaven on it)

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i'm v superficial, i just want lana to change her spotify pictures to one of neil krug's chemtrails pictures pleaaaseeee, give us ART 

I just want them to change that fucking playlist cover where she looks bald :icant:

The original pic is cute but that edit is hideous 

giphy.gif

anybody please explain to me the relations between the term "Trail of Tears" and Native American stuff? Why is it a bad idea for Lana to name a song as that title? I'm sorry i honestly dont understand cause I'm Asian & not living in US ?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

59 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

anybody please explain to me the relations between the term "Trail of Tears" and Native American stuff? Why is it a bad idea for Lana to name a song as that title? I'm sorry i honestly dont understand cause I'm Asian & not living in US ?

This is literally one short google research away ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I've missed a few pages but since we're still discussing it for some reason, is there any reason this tracklist is more trustworthy than the dozen others that are 'leaked'? Like, surely this is just as fake as the rest right? 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

6 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I've missed a few pages but since we're still discussing it for some reason, is there any reason this tracklist is more trustworthy than the dozen others that are 'leaked'? Like, surely this is just as fake as the rest right? 

i'm still thinking about it bc the trail of tears title got me RATTLED. congrats to whoever made up the fake tracklist tho, u have stressed me out  :hair:

mUENGN9.png

6 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Arcadia arcadia we  summon u

Show urself you beautiful demon who will steal all our hearts and occupy our minds till the drought is over.

I am here! Fear not my children

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven