Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

I've missed a few pages but since we're still discussing it for some reason, is there any reason this tracklist is more trustworthy than the dozen others that are 'leaked'? Like, surely this is just as fake as the rest right? 

I sure hope so. 

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yes queen. Will u drop by our souls this week <3?

Only if you're good <3 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

I've missed a few pages but since we're still discussing it for some reason, is there any reason this tracklist is more trustworthy than the dozen others that are 'leaked'? Like, surely this is just as fake as the rest right? 

It's not more trustworthy we're just bored and it has interesting titles

1 hour ago, SweetHenny said:

I have been away for a month sistren. Any news, any tea about this mess? :nails:

I miss you, your sensual and suggestive gif collection, and the album hype that comes along with those things. Unfortch no real news beyond YouTube Music being this era’s Shazam and giving away the title Arcadia:crai:

4 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

The same Insta account that published the rumoured tracklist made a second post, saying it was debunked. I don’t know where they got confirmation that it was, but there are a couple of good titles but many that sound fake AF. 

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I miss you, your sensual and suggestive gif collection, and the album hype that comes along with those things. Unfortch no real news beyond YouTube Music being this era’s Shazam and giving away the title Arcadia:crai:

We really are grappling at breadcrumbs, here huh  :crying5: She has to do something  by Labour Day if she doesn’t want all hype be killed for this project (this might be an interesting question for another thread:

How long does it take to kill all hype for a project? Norman and Violet were two great contenders in the matter).

Lana stans having to defend Lana's ass on Twitter when people see she has a song called 'Trail of Tears'

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 hour ago, Arcadia said:

Only if you're good <3 

Yes we lana fans are on our best behavior atm!

10 minutes ago, COCC said:

Four days :beyonce:

Yes plz

I need ARCADIA. ITS A NEED. NOT A LUXURY.

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

serene queen is such a fucking bop i hope she goes that direction in one of her next albums

She still has it in her to make a full upbeat album full of bops but with how fast she writes I guess we'll have a couple more albums in this folky headspace she's in right now (Not that I'm complaining)

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Lana I love your piano ballads so much...but pls dont continue in the jigglypuff route for the entire album. 

Throw a charizard..if not that...then atleast a charmander or a cyndaquil in it pls

a pokémon stan is the energy i need to see in this thread omg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

It’s good that the whole music industry is buzzing right now with new releases: it’s perfect distraction for the lack of news regarding BB. I know I must sound a bit ungrateful, but thank God Chemtrails wasn’t that far away, because we have nothing to hold onto with this project except her posts. No interviews, sparse posts from her, No one seems to know what is going on….