Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

58 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I have a question, what album are you all talking about? Blue Banisters??? Don't know her. What is an Arcadia and who is that Lana Girl you all talking about??!!!:whoopi:

Dont you know her? Cedric Gervais has a song with her called Summetime Sadness. It‘s a bop :hair:

Tea about Lana and the Grammys from BlackoutZone on ATRL: 

"Lana’s team has been submitting her to alt every era and they always moved her to pop. But in Kacey case they will probably move her to country no matter of the album sound" 

The Grammys setting her up, she would have more chances in alternative categories. :biblio: I hope she will not submit Blue Banisters and Chemtrails. 

21 minutes ago, COCC said:

Dont you know her? Cedric Gervais has a song with her called Summetime Sadness. It‘s a bop :hair:

And let’s not forget she’s also a well-known writer famously celebrated for her insightful article titled question to the culture 

564c7c0c4b05d4ab671e05102f087e8736635e45

nF70D0F.png

8 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

And let’s not forget she’s also a well-known writer famously celebrated for her insightful article titled question to the culture 

564c7c0c4b05d4ab671e05102f087e8736635e45

And reguarding the blue banisters, I think some people here are opening a handrail shop. Not sure though :oprah3:

3 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

Forever My Sun Chaser / 7:04

Claiming this one. In my fantasy she sees one of these tracklists and "borrows" some titles

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVjO6McLFQj7s-hEImZhC

i love that lana is so chill n funny and obviously has sm love for her friends but the label was right in encouraging her to find a new album cover and i kind of wish they would continue to share their perspective/insight w lana re: marketing, they are experts and meant to work as a team after all. i find NFR's artwork in the end really helped make the album more profound and distinguished, u kno? real aoty shit. god, nfr certainly was a way to close the decade 

mUENGN9.png

41 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

"Lana’s team has been submitting her to alt every era and they always moved her to pop. But in Kacey case they will probably move her to country no matter of the album sound" 

The Grammys setting her up, she would have more chances in alternative categories. :biblio: I hope she will not submit Blue Banisters and Chemtrails. 

OMG. 

the way any of her albums could have won Best Alt album 

Petition for Lana to make a whole 'weed album' about heroin, coccain and being a crackwh*re constantly 24/7 with bops like Florida Kilos & Heroin 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Wow, here I have been thinking it’s her team/label submitting her to Pop this whole time. That’s fucked!

I know the Grammys don’t matter but I really think it’s something that did/would mean a lot to her. That said though I think after this last go she may be somewhat disillusioned.

11 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

<3 distantly sweet sis . You're the only one of us who can reach BOZ 

You're our savior. You're our chosen one 

:D time to poke BoZ for a little tease

? I would but other people already have been regularly and he’s been silent. Hopefully he gives us something soon ?

34 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

is this a reliable source?

They are not bad… I have the feeling that they do talk to many people in many artists’ entourage. So depending on who they talk to, it can be 100% right or a little less so… But I’m starting to feel that Lana doesn’t update ANYONE very often in her team and is getting more and more secret about her plans, making it harder for « insiders » to get the tea.