Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 hours ago, Distantly said:

YouTube told us when people tried uploading the snippet as a video and then BoZ confirmed it!

<3 distantly sweet sis . You're the only one of us who can reach BOZ 

You're our savior. You're our chosen one 

:D time to poke BoZ for a little tease

Do we think BoZ has the tracks in order as they’ll appear on the album? Would it be too much to ask if BB is the opener? Just a yes or no on that question itself would give us some news that isn’t even that big of news in the grand scheme of things :creep: And if BoZ says BB is NOT the opener, we’d have quite a lot to conspire and talk about :fabcat:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

12 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Would it be too much to ask if BB is the opener? 

No.  Insiders seem real real quiet about LDR ...idek why.

No one has any problem leaking info about other singers..

It wouldnt even be too much if we ask them when Arcadia is dropping ??

Eclipse we know you're lurking k? Pls spill .

50 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

does anyone else feel like arcadia sounds like her cover of you must love me? am i imagining things?

a little actually! similar tone, it seems? maybe they are sisters :cryney2: and thank u for reminding me of that cover - the way she sings the chorus is heavenly and her voice is clear as a bell :krylie: 

mUENGN9.png

On 8/20/2021 at 7:26 PM, May said:

For any other artist this would be a fair point but Lana is truly an outlier when it comes to record label discourse, she’s proven her label wrong many times during her career (see the whole Ultraviolence mess) . at this point im certain that they just let her do whatever the fuck she wants . This is also justified by looking at literally any interview w Ben where he talks about her process . In recent memory i think the only time the label stepped in and said ‘no’ to her vision was the original NFR artwork , but now they let her release those MESSES of single artworks for this era ..

but mostly what im tryna say is if Lana wants something to come out at a certain time or a certain way i rly think it all comes from her mind . Because her label 1. Doesn’t care enough to step in bc she costs them zero budget in promo anyway so if it fails it’s barely a loss bc they know she has a huge fan base, and 2. She’s just too fuckin stubborn to let them change her plans

What exactly was the labels issue with NFR artwork?

Everyone's been doing this so here's my made-up tracklist:

BLUE BANISTERS

Blue Banisters / 4:54

Dealer / 3:49

Liz, I'm Calling From California / 3:37

Text Book / 5:05

Arcadia / 3:44

Thunder / 4:34

Manifesto of Life / 4:28

The Outrage of Mother Nature / 3:55

To Clementine / 2:49

Holiday In Nowhere / 5:14

The Sunset Mourning  / 3:22

Wildflower Wildfire / 4:44

At Peace, At Last / 4:57

Tex & Mex Summer Frolic Interlude / 1:07

Forever My Sun Chaser / 7:04

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I have a question, what album are you all talking about? Blue Banisters??? Don't know her. What is an Arcadia and who is that Lana Girl you all talking about??!!!:whoopi:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

does anyone else feel like arcadia sounds like her cover of you must love me? am i imagining things?

Omg now that you mention it, I do hear similarities

Spoiler

This is embarrassing but for a second I deadass misread what you wrote and thought you said Arcadia sounded like 'you're gonna love me' and was like "omg i hear it!" before I read what you wrote again, lmao I'm dumb :ohmy:

but yeah I also hear the similarities between Arcadia and YMLM like you said :hair: that song is cute

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven