Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I’m thinking the album would certainly have to be out by November. So anticipating a very short rollout.

Soooooooo ready!

28 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

I leave for a few hours and this thread has turned to a Yes To Heaven hate cult, FBI will be at your doors shortly 

47-DFB664-2-E19-4-D4-D-B9-E1-D9-F75-F86-

WHO HATES YES TO HEAVEN AKA HER TOP 5 TRACK???!?!?!?!

happy-halloween-knife.gif

HE CAME

AlarmedHairyBedbug-size_restricted.gif

Mmeow~

I might get skull dragged but neither Yes To Heaven nor Fine China deserve a spot on this album :oprah3:

They deserve better homes and yes I'm aware Fine China is story driven but is it a story that Lana wants to revisit or add to the album's narrative? They're both amazing songs and imo Fine China would lowkey be a slump since the album's themes so far focus on healing in the face of great tragedy (Blue Banisters, Text Book) realizing your worth (Arcadia, Thunder, Wildflower Wildfire) and stepping up to be there for someone (Cherry Blossom). Think of the album as a body of work - and until we get our hands on the album I'll be there to drag her too but I trust the bitch so ;)

:oprah3: Songs like Yes To Heaven, Angels Forever and Fine China should lead her unreleased album. It would be nice to have Cherry Blossom there too but I don't mind it being on BB.

Mmeow~

While I think it is perfect as is and it resonates with me so fucking much imagine a re-recorded ITTJ with her more mature vocals. Higher highs and maybe more guttural lows. It’d be such a perfect edition!

However saying that if the storyline/narrative is linear then it would maybe make sense to have songs with older vocals next to new ones, progressively.  I doubt that will happen but seems like a fun idea/thought. 

17 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Good point I feel like announcing the album a day after chemtrails came out means she really had something to say and quickly and maybe the unreleased tracks were needed to either expand on whatever story shes about to tell w this.....or she just needed more songs to fill out the tracklist so she could get it out by July 1 which obviously didnt end up happening because she's emotionally abusive

Chemtrails was built off Lana and Jack's amazing chemistry and was immediately conceptualized a few months after Norman was completed - she somehow still felt the need to release and complete the record despite the criticism that came with QFTC. We all know how Lana is a master of playing with the critics' criticism of her - like the iconicry that was Brooklyn Baby - and being the prolific queen she is Blue Banisters was probably in development simultaneously along with Chemtrails. Blue Banisters is the album we're supposed to get after QFTC but we got Chemtrails instead - thank u for reading :wub:

Seeing y'all getting all head over heels for Fine China/ Yes to Heaven makes me wanna root for my baby Teenage Wasteland, i know this one is all heavily Born to Die / Lizzy vibes but damn this is her first unreleased that i ever fell in love with when i was still only in Junior High, I hope she revive it someday in an alternate form - which suits her art direction in the present since she's a nearly 40 year-old woman, and this song is a pinky bubblegum teen-pop driven. 

I swear i was such a dreamy little bitch back then: Listening this song swaying alone and thinking of "get out of this town" all types of runaway shit with my imaginary love interest was THAT MOMENT lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

What songs fit in with the current songs thematically 

we know she wants to get a bit more personal/confessional, but other than that, what other themes do we suspect are on the album? i keep thinking about how people self-mythologise could be one, especially after white dress

mUENGN9.png

17 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Omgie. Why are they so silent today.

What is the time in Poland.

Plz BOz if you spill more we all will stream more dua and give her more $$$$$

Our desperation has reached the new low

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Seeing y'all getting all head over heels for Fine China/ Yes to Heaven makes me wanna root for my baby Teenage Wasteland, i know this one is all heavily Born to Die / Lizzy vibes but damn this is her first unreleased that i ever fell in love with when i was still only in Junior High, I hope she revive it someday in an alternate form - which suits her art direction in the present since she's a nearly 40 year-old woman, and this song is a pinky bubblegum teen-pop driven. 

I swear i was such a dreamy little bitch back then: Listening this song swaying alone and thinking of "get out of this town" all types of runaway shit with my imaginary love interest was THAT MOMENT lol

I first heard this song in 2013, in the car on my way to sign up for college lol [UK] loved it then so so much. 

10 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Our desperation has reached the new low

Yes please. Anything for a bit of info.

Even if it means streaming dula peep.

Bb info : u want me???

Us : I want u bbYYYYYYG TAKE EVERYTHING 

6 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

i feel this so hard :angie: i found it when i was in 9th grade n it got me GOIN. like why could i see me my crush holding hands and running under street lights escaping our town??? 

however, i dont think it could fit her vibe anymore no matter how much she tweaked it. 

16 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Omgie. Why are they so silent today.

What is the time in Poland.

Plz BOz if you spill more we all will stream more dua and give her more $$$$$

Almost 2p.m

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

13 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Teenage Wasteland is Lana’s TRUE magnum opus, I doubt she would resurrect it since how could you ever rework a masterpiece?

if anything the reworks would be songs without an obvious time period. 

like teenage wasteland is obvi from her teen years. Fine China is from her Barry pre-wedding days. 
If we look at songs in the vein of Thunder, where they’re still strong but not so time specific, I feel we could better understand her choices

(this is like a murder mystery)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />