Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I wouldn't mind to see Velvet Crowbar on the tracklist but not sure if it would fit. Anyways it's such an amazing song,  the instrumentals,  her voice:oprah2::trisha:Sometimes I feel like Velvet Crowbar is underrated & deserves more appreciation 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I was thinking, maybe Us against the world? She sang this at the endless summer tour, maybe she likes that song :crossed:

she should do a Anti type of album where she put songs she wants to sign and perform, and stop singing the 5 typical songs (honeymoon slander i’m looking at you), but who knows :popcorn: i’m here for whatever she decides to put on this album, hope it’s not all piano ballads tho

original.gif

As much as I would love to see tracks like Velvet Crowbar , Fine China , Holywood , Yes to Heaven , Damn You and maaaany others, I don't get my hopes up cause I know that I'll be disappointed when the tracklist comes out :icant:

9 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

or disco with the same lyrics and more :dua: really get em talking 

Disco has such a creepy Nirvana-esque sonority to it... and the message of not caring and assuming herself as her only god-like figure fits entirely the mood of unapologetic soft revenge vibe she's going for. Who do we have to sacrifice in order to get that song on the album? Kacey Mustygraves? Baldsey?

Wild One would also be f*cking amazing (one of my absolute fave unreleased ever!!) but wouldn't it be too close thematically to Wild At Heart? I'm not sure she would release something that similar...

I just checked the Wild One youtube video and saw the amazing artwork, very Melodrama-esque:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oCQjZYtJyA

Can you guys imagine if we got something like this with Lana, as the cover??? I would die.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 hour ago, Tropico Angel said:

Seeing y'all getting all head over heels for Fine China/ Yes to Heaven makes me wanna root for my baby Teenage Wasteland, i know this one is all heavily Born to Die / Lizzy vibes but damn this is her first unreleased that i ever fell in love with when i was still only in Junior High, I hope she revive it someday in an alternate form - which suits her art direction in the present since she's a nearly 40 year-old woman, and this song is a pinky bubblegum teen-pop driven. I swear i was such a dreamy little bitch back then: Listening this song swaying alone and thinking of "get out of this town" all types of runaway shit with my imaginary love interest was THAT MOMENT lol

Prom Song (Gone Wrong) is one of my favourite unreleased tracks by her, but I doubt she'd ever put it out due to the lyrics about her teacher. I'm satisfied with the version we have anyways, the 2010-2011 Born to Die unreleased is insanely good :legend:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I don't really see Disco being on the tracklist, but we do know that she likes that one (or has at least listened to it a few times). I remember when she posted that video showing off LFL merch with that song in the background. I was convinced it was gonna be on the "25 unreleased track" album when that was still a thing :bebe:

imageproxy.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Disco has such a creepy Nirvana-esque sonority to it... and the message of not caring and assuming herself as her only god-like figure fits entirely the mood of unapologetic soft revenge vibe she's going for. Who do we have to sacrifice in order to get that song on the album? Kacey Mustygraves? Baldsey?

the drums allow it to be kind of cohesive w text book and ww, sort of! most importantly, disco would truly be the gateway to sounds like dance for money and mermaid motel (which is my ultimate vision :oic2:

1 minute ago, be sweet said:

Disco and Marilyn :lolliney:

MANIFEST IT EVERYONE :hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair:

mUENGN9.png