Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 hours ago, TangerineDreams said:

Lana scrapping Fine China

UOS2BOE.gif

at this point i want her to release Yes to Heaven / Fine China as a double single. Both of them are cursed ,they don't belong to any of her albums lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

If she's using older material, maybe several of the tracks are songs we've never heard before, like all the 'political songs' she said she scrapped from LFL. Did BOZ or anyone else confirmed that the older material she's reworking are songs that have been leaked?  

16 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

...... :awkney: anyways

whats everyones top 5 unreleased they want on this album?

mine are:

1. Yes To Heaven

2. Disco

3. Wild One

4. Angels Forever

5. All You Need

I really am looking foward into unheard outtakes tho: Crazy for You, Dealer, Queen of Hearts, Roses Bloom For You & Bird World

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

...... :awkney: anyways

whats everyones top 5 unreleased they want on this album?

mine are:

1. Yes To Heaven

2. Disco

3. Wild One

4. Angels Forever

5. All You Need

1. disco

2. wild on you/colour blue

3. marilyn

4. you & me

5. your girl

(obviously don't want all on the album, just 1 or 2)

mUENGN9.png

my first tracklist :hooker:

Blue Banisters 

1. Arcadia
  2. Blue Banisters
  3. I Am My Only God
  4. Textbook
  5. Thunder
  6. Wild One
  7. Liz - I’m Calling From California 
  8. Cherry Blossom
  9. Yes To Heaven
  10. Angels Forever
  11. Wildflower Wildfire
  12. Phoenix 
  13. Still Loving You
  14. I Don’t Wanna Keep Running
  15. All You Need
  16. I’m on Fire (Springsteen Cover)

I also don't see the point in including scrapped/leaked/unreleased songs we've already heard before. :rip: it's okay if it's only like 2 or 3 songs. But when the album only has two brand new songs we're about to hear for the first time, there's definitely a problem

I feel in my veins and core that RBFY is going to make it. She's going to come to life. To breathe Earth's oxygen and to bring smiles to our faces once and for all.

MANIFESTASHUUNN

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

8 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

I also don't see the point in including scrapped/leaked/unreleased songs we've already heard before. :rip: it's okay if it's only like 2 or 3 songs. But when the album only has two brand new songs we're about to hear for the first time, there's definitely a problem

reminder that we were not supposed to hear those songs, it’s her right to release them when she wants - that is our own problem, not hers Ɛ> 

also boz said only 6 unreleased on an album of more than 11 songs - and we haven’t even heard them all before. there will definitely be more new tracks than 2 lmao

7 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

Full agree. I'd prefer no old songs we've already heard or have, unless she wants to release them on an 'Best of Unreleased' album down the road. Older material we have never heard, however, is okay with me. 

1 minute ago, brandon said:

reminder that we were not supposed to hear those songs, it’s her right to release them when she wants - that is our own problem, not hers Ɛ> 

Girl i know. But I saw someone saying Queen of Disasters might end up on the album. But why? the audio on youtube already has 8m views. That would be dumb :rip:

I'm also scared she's going to ruin all those songs with sleep inducing piano production. :oprah: