Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i want 14-16 tracks tbh. we got snubbed w chemtrails. i think 12-13 is still too little imo. especially if we're already getting 5 unreleased songs that we already have heard and will have heard 4 singles. i want as many new tracks as possible. :nails:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

At least 3 songs +5min long

The smallest as far i remember is 3 and something 

Maybe a cute poetry made the tracklist 

Zach is the mais producer of it along with his "team" 

As far i remember, the album is longest then cocc but not as long as nfr (something in the middle) 

Cool summer end album, thats why she put it on a early oct release :usrs:

The lyrics are one of the best of lana, many references on a lot of things thats is going on at the moment :fabcat:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

It’s like when we don’t have a date I’m like “hopefully she says something this month, I guess I can be patient and wait” but now that I know we are getting something on Wednesday I’m ready to skip these five full days of my life just to hear this damn song :toofunny:

Just now, The Love Witch said:

Hopefully the album title gets changed to Arcadia as well. I fucking hate Blue Banisters as title.

I don't really care about the title arcadia, especially bc we haven't heard the song yet, but I never liked Blue Banisters as an album title either and would like if were something else (plus I don't want BB to be the opening track and I don't want her to break the 1-2 tradition). For a song title it's fine, but not for the whole album.

After hearing Blue Banisters (the song), I feel like it makes a lot more sense for why it’s the album title

imagine if the album was called “Rock Candy Sweet” —which I wish it was— but then we heard BB, TB and WW and the title wouldn’t make sense anymore (at least in my mind)

Blue Banisters makes sense for the sound ~

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />