Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

There is poetic justice in Lana actually releasing something in early September. I have war flashbacks from last year's trumatic events. :agree2:

me trying to remove the "My body is a map of LA" snippet from my phone / computer & my brain so next wednesday i can pretend to listen to the song for the first time when it's released: 

aTctd03.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

19 minutes ago, West Coast said:

There is poetic justice in Lana actually releasing something in early September. I have war flashbacks from last year's trumatic events. :agree2:

Does this mean she'll announce a new album for a random date and then release it on June 1st/July 4th? :pout:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Does this mean she'll announce a new album for a random date and then release it on June 1st/July 4th? :pout:

Unmanifesting

Okay, so..

-Gabe Simon posted about the journey of creating Blue Banisters (the record)

-Dean Reid recently posted that he can’t wait for people to see what he and Lana cooked up.

-Mike Dean said he’s involved with Lana’s future work and is obviously also involved with WW

I can’t help but wonder what this means for LDR9. Is all of this involvement limited to BB, or should we see Mike Dean’s and Dean Reid’s influence on her next record? What does everyone else think?

edit: there’s also the possibility of LDR9 being the country record—that slipped my mind..lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

53 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Do we think she could just be surprise dropping the album then too? Or was that insider wrong do we thinks

They edited their comment and said they were wrong and it's just the single coming and not the whole album. But they said pre-order is coming with it and the album will come in October

14 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Okay, so..

-Dean Reid recently posted that he can’t wait for people to see what he and Lana cooked up.

-Mike Dean said he’s involved with Lana’s future work and is obviously also involved with WW

I can’t help but wonder what this means for LDR9. Is all of this involvement limited to BB, or should we see Mike Dean’s and Dean Reid’s influence on her next record? What does everyone else think?

where did Gabe Simon post? can't find it :(

Also Mike Dean said in an interview they worked on more than just WW but I remember him saying he didn't think it'd be out for a while. I think we can expect to see him on LDR9 but who knows

2 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Wait if she drops on Oct 1… it’ll be like a birthday present for me. Everyone EVERYONE we NEED to manifest this. :defeated:

Same. I doubt it'll be October 1, but my birthday is October 4, and it'd be the perfect gift. :clapback:

I'll even take October 8... we'll call it a late birthday prezzy... :clapback:

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

where did Gabe Simon post? can't find it :(

Also Mike Dean said in an interview they worked on more than just WW but I remember him saying he didn't think it'd be out for a while. I think we can expect to see him on LDR9 but who knows

Gabe Simon posted here on Instagram in May (hopefully the link works)!

really hope Lana follows up with Mike Dean; imagining Lana crafting something in the same vein as Venice Bitch but with Mike’s production background? We’d be in for a treat imo

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

25 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Okay, so..

edit: there’s also the possibility of LDR9 being the country record—that slipped my mind..lol

Is it her Nikki Lane collab album?

I have a feeling her and Mike have definitely worked on (or are still working on) more than just WW, but probably for a separate/future project. I’m not expecting him to be on BB 

UbsOye5.png

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Is it her Nikki Lane collab album?

If you’re referring to the country record, I think (someone correct me if I’m wrong lol) that’s the same as the Nikki Collab album 

I’m not entirely sure if it was ever finished, but yeah! I feel like Lana constantly has so many projects going at once, but I’m grateful for it lol

Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I have a feeling her and Mike have definitely worked on (or are still working on) more than just WW, but probably for a separate/future project. I’m not expecting him to be on BB 

I completely agree! He stayed quiet about the details of WW for a while, so I feel like him mentioning future work with Lana is a good indication of something coming eventually

When that will be is beyond me, but I have my fingers crossed for it lol 

Sylvia Plath