Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

Anyone who wants and supports piano flops can listen to nfr or cocc, how long can y’all keep defending her for releasing shit without actually progressing nor going anywhere interesting sonically blue banisters 

we better get a sonic collapse of an album by Zach who doesn’t do her dirty, with screams on Dealer, Arcadia as her cultural reset after 10 years and Wildfire God :die:

This album will contain a lot of piano ballads, like insider said to us a couple of times, get over it. It's time to accept the fact this new music is not for you and just move on, because you're not getting what you want in the near future. 

1 minute ago, heroinmelodies said:

why would you want to get something we have already and doesnt do her as much justice as richer production and more than 2 piano chords :awk:

i think when ppl say p**** f*** they aren't talking about getting unreleased music, they mean her current emphasis on lyricism and storytelling 

mUENGN9.png

My aunt’s baby is due in November, so I’d literally die of happiness is the album was also coming in November! Because of the lyrics, the title track has become one of my favourite songs ever, and it’d be so meaningful to me if the album came out around the same time my aunt gives birth.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

i think when ppl say p**** f*** they aren't talking about getting unreleased music, they mean her current emphasis on lyricism and storytelling 

the censoring, I let out a cackle tbh

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

My birthday's late september so if the record is coming in october it'll feel like a lil' late birthday present from Lana.:smile2: Is this happiness? - yes.

Manifesting early early october release :trisha::hoe:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

6 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

This album will contain a lot of piano ballads, like insider said to us a couple of times, get over it. It's time to accept the fact this new music is not for you and just move on, because you're not getting what you want in the near future. 

I think the insider said there are a lot more instruments than piano 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Let me remind you what BOZ said about Arcadia - it's a piano ballad, there are no instruments other than piano, it's over 4 minutes and Lana serves vocals. :bitchfight: 

His exact words where it' s pretty much the same throughout so I guess piano is the main instrumental & maybe there are some other details ( we can already hear a ticking noise in the beginning of the snippet )

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Writer In The Dark said:

WW, French Restaurant and Old Money, BP demo, Living Legend, even Cherry blossom are also piano ballads but the difference is they’re good and they do her justice and she clearly felt more inspired in the studio recording those and the producers definitely cooperated. Also the fact that Fine China, Living legend and Wild One were also considered to be there. Happily we also got Zach on the album who doesn’t do much piano and Mike too so I ain’t accepting anything and y’all can sit down :die: :byeh8rs2:

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I think the insider said there are a lot more instruments than piano 

Still there would a lot of piano ballads and no "trap bangers" like some of you want.

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

His exact words where it' s pretty much the same throughout so I guess piano is the main instrumental & maybe there are some other details ( we can already hear a ticking noise in the beginning of the snippet )

I remember that, but one person was asking is there something more than the piano and BOZ said no.

1 minute ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Still there would a lot of piano ballads and no "trap bangers" like some of you want.

I remember that, but one person was asking is there something more than the piano and BOZ said no.

Did I say I want trap bangers, no

Did anyone said we want only trap bangers,  also no 

Also BOZ replied  with " a lot " which indicates a lot of other instruments. Also we have Thunder & Text Book which have a lot of other instruments already 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

10 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Let me remind you what BOZ said about Arcadia - it's a piano ballad, there are no instruments other than piano, it's over 4 minutes and Lana serves vocals. :bitchfight: 

Maybe there are some « ambiant » sounds in the background, like White Dress or Blue Banisters? Anyways, this era seems to be all about the lyrics and to know she serves vocals suits me well 

2 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

bozo is deaf and wbk about it

none of the songs apart from blue banisters indicate that there’s piano only

who releases an entire album of only piano especially when she’s working with Zach on the album

i honestly don’t really care what lana puts out because i’ll end up loving it anyways lolll this whole thread is getting too negative and annoying, all my hype for the album is slowly dying because everybody and their grandma is fighting here :defeated: youre all talking about an album that youve only heard 3 songs from, nobody knows anything until it’s actually here :azealia: 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

Did I say I want trap bangers, no

Did anyone said we want only trap bangers,  also no 

Also BOZ replied  with " a lot " which indicates a lot of other instruments. Also we have Thunder & Text Book which have a lot of other instruments already 

Stop exaggerating, I never said someone ONLY wants trap bangers, wasn't talking about you either. We know this album will be very slow, there can be a nice variety of instruments, but she's still in that "piano flops" mood. 

VeniceBeach (asking about Arcadia): Is it only piano???

BlackoutZone: Yes, it’s pretty similar throughout, but she serves vocals. It’s more than 4 minutes long too