Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

32 minutes ago, yayoop said:

They’re gonna at least be different to what we’ve heard so I have no problems, everyone acts like her leaked songs aren’t good?? Can’t relate :aw:

most of them won’t be reworked. some of you really set yourselves up big time this era :um3:

38 minutes ago, yayoop said:

They’re gonna at least be different to what we’ve heard so I have no problems, everyone acts like her leaked songs aren’t good?? Can’t relate :aw:

Could be, who knows! :)

1 hour ago, Jaeden xx said:

I want the album to feel :legend::crai::sluttybunny:

like the first time listening to Cali...:defeated::rollin::flutter::crying4:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

all i want is a full version of "valley of the dolls". it's such a good fit for BB. plus i'm pretty sure it was supposed to be on LFL so that would fit in the tradition of her re-using LFL songs on new albums. PLS LANA I WILL SELL MY SOUL FOR A FULL OF VOTD. :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

most of them won’t be reworked. some of you really set yourselves up big time this era :um3:

Lana is that you??

oh wait, it’s just her ass talking s*** again

(I’m kidding i don’t wanna fight, we’re trying to keep positive, why is happiness like a butterfly?)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Anyways I still can't believe we get Arcadia in 4 days & the tracklist probably in 3 days :trisha:

The era finally started putas:hype:

Also I think Arcadia is going to be great. She seems excited to release  it & it seems to be an important song to her :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

So... if u look at it..this way..

She always releases the heart of the record before it drops..

I'm guessing Arcadia is the heart for BB

LMLYLAW was for COCC

MAC for NFR

Love for LFL

So its gonna be a very special song !

Please no Sam Fender slander he's a king and his music is great (I really recommend his album if you're into that kind of music).

His debut sold just 1k more than Chemtrails in its first week in the UK but there was a huge amount of hype behind it so I don't know what would happen this time if they were to release the same day :eek3:

I really want both to get that number one and I'm sure Polydor does too so there's no way they have them on the same date

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

all i want is a full version of "valley of the dolls". it's such a good fit for BB. plus i'm pretty sure it was supposed to be on LFL so that would fit in the tradition of her re-using LFL songs on new albums. PLS LANA I WILL SELL MY SOUL FOR A FULL OF VOTD. :trisha:

Was listening to this song on repeat yesterday and I agree. There's something about it that deserves to be finished completely. I think it was meant for UV but I could see it working for BB

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Omgggg I missed a fight and it’s only 10 am here. Good morning girlies and gays. We’re getting new Lana in 4 days. 

mom wouldn’t want us to fight. We need to collectively manifest the track list AND preorder. 

THINK ABOUT THE VINYL VARIATIONS OMG! THINK ABOUT THE MERCH!!!! SIGNED PRINTS??? Pop ups?!?!? LIVE PERFORMANCES?? a fucking TOUR?!

there is so much ahead babes :kiss3:

faSE.gif

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Please no Sam Fender slander he's a king and his music is great (I really recommend his album if you're into that kind of music).

His debut sold just 1k more than Chemtrails in its first week in the UK but there was a huge amount of hype behind it so I don't know what would happen this time if they were to release the same day :eek3:

I really want both to get that number one and I'm sure Polydor does too so there's no way they have them on the same date

Do we know if BB is coming on October 8th as well? Honestly, I don't know who would do better if they both released the album the same week (which I also guess Polydor would try to avoid it). I think Sam had more momentum and anticipation with his first album than he does with Seventeen Going Under, but I feel the same way about Lana. I don't really think Blue Banisters is particularly anticipated by the general audience, so I don't know what could actually happen.

I can kinda see them allowing Sam Fender & Lana to release on the same day.. I don’t think they have a huge overlap in fan base so a bit of competition would surely be good for sales

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Spoiler

:horror:

Anyone think we'll get an album trailer when Arcadia drops? I tried to see if she posted the previous ones at a significant time but they seem to drop randomly?

Maybe it'll go Arcadia (early Sept) > Trailer/Preorder (Late Sept) > Release Date (October)?

She seems to have random fun with the trailers and I love seeing them (the LFL and NFR ones are definite stand outs) so I hope she keeps up with this trend

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Just now, yayoop said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:horror:

Anyone think we'll get an album trailer when Arcadia drops? I tried to see if she posted the previous ones at a significant time but they seem to drop randomly?

Maybe it'll go Arcadia (early Sept) > Trailer/Preorder (Late Sept) > Release Date (October)?

She seems to have random fun with the trailers and I love seeing them (the LFL and NFR ones are definite stand outs) so I hope she keeps up with this trend

the popjustice insider said tracklist + pre-order on wednesday, right? someone ask this infamous insider about a trailer :kris:

mUENGN9.png

I feel like the album trailer will be clips from what was originally thought to be from the video of Blue Banisters lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Arcadia said:

I'm manifesting RBFY on the tracklist. I will not spend another year without hearing the masterpiece Lana birthed in 2017. I WILL NOT BE DEPRIVED OF HER ESSENCE AND BEAUTY ANY oftenor.gif

PERIODT! #JUSTICEFORROSESBLOOMFORYOU

Vqv9HSM.gif