Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

@Jack Antonoff is a God no offense, because I get everyone is welcome here. But if you don’t have anything positive to ever say about Lana and constantly bash her and her song writing..why stay a fan and continue to post here? Are you a genuine troll who likes to poke the beehive or what? 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

@Jack Antonoff is a God no offense, because I get everyone is welcome here. But if you don’t have anything positive to ever say about Lana and constantly bash her and her song writing..why stay a fan and continue to post here? Are you a genuine troll who likes to poke the beehive or what? 

considering the username change i think it's safe to assume they're just a troll :oopna:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

12 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

She needs to really sharpen her songwriting skills (that combined with something that's sonically interesting) if she wants to go country/folk route. But we all know she's too lazy and not capable of doing anything other than contemporary, watered-down trash (Hey Blue Baby). 

i smell a rat

tumblr_inline_pbw9to77mj1rt2432_500.gifv

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

considering the username change i think it's safe to assume they're just a troll :oopna:

he really is and we all should just ignore him

don't fall for the bait people :headache:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

18 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

She needs to really sharpen her songwriting skills (that combined with something that's sonically interesting) if she wants to go country/folk route. But we all know she's too lazy and not capable of doing anything other than contemporary, watered-down trash (Hey Blue Baby). 

Mug-Life-03222021174933.gif

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Perhaps you should redirect this question to ''fans'' who have spent past 12+ months spamming threads and trashing NFR! and Jack's production over and over and over again, at any given opportunity. 

Just now, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Perhaps you should redirect this question to ''fans'' who have spent past 12+ months spamming threads and trashing NFR! and Jack's production over and over and over again, at any given opportunity. 

Lana fan ≠ jack antonoff fan

3 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

It's a Lana forum, not a nerd gerbil forum 

imma say that again, if she serves a dance till we die bridge type of album, then i have nothing more to say than let me wait for it :sass: im okay with country Lana tho, let her be playful with genres that she is trying out :noparty:i remember some of yall be like AHHHH nooHH:(((( folk Lana? what the fuck?.........and then turned out that chemtrails isnt even CLOSE to being a folk album. so, wait lmao:yawn:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

I wouldn’t mind a country influence ala never let me go or on our way. 
she’s not a country artist at all though and I think you can hear that in ride which is soul more than anything else, even the songs where she tries to go full on country like breaking up slowly don’t sound country in her voice. 
her voice does not mix well with people like Nikki Lane, can she do a Folky voice?Yes.

25 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Does this count as country? I am 110% here for songs like this

idk but we need a collab between them :slay:

i say let her do country, it's not like she's gonna turn into an old white man singing about beer, guns and trucks (or maybe she will :hype:). but seriously, the message, the lyrics and the art itself won't change, just the sound :oprah3:

Capture.jpg

Thinking about white dress and only expecting that kind of greatness for rock candy.:twirls:

thinking about how I get to experience Lana and other legends in their prime like people did in the 60s70s and one day I’ll be talking about her and she’ll be considered a icon of this time:rock:

thinking about how RCS could literally be rock and that’s making feel a type of way FUCK :hide:

thinking about drums + guitars + Lana a la west coast and thunder and just loving the music we have heard and get to hear from Her:ohmy:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

18 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Thinking about white dress and only expecting that kind of greatness for rock candy.:twirls:

thinking about how I get to experience Lana and other legends in their prime like people did in the 60s70s and one day I’ll be talking about her and she’ll be considered a icon of this time:rock:

thinking about how RCS could literally be rock and that’s making feel a type of way FUCK :hide:

thinking about drums + guitars + Lana a la west coast and thunder and just loving the music we have heard and get to hear from Her:ohmy:

Lovely thoughts.