Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

the same flop that outsold the top 10 combined and broke records, that flop??

if anything, COTCC is going to let her label know that no matter how many variants of vinyls they produce, her fans (and the gp) will eat it up. 

NFR and COTCC are both painted as ‘flop’ eras and it makes no sense because she keeps selling more and more and more. Sure she’s dropped out of the billboard 200 already, but sales are more powerful than streams and she sure as hell got sales 

that’s why I was so surprised when she announced RCS so soon, I know her label isn’t going to just let her release a random record. There’s gonna be mad promo planned

They need to improve the streams.. Phsycal copies is cute but just for debut.. 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I know you all hate her collabs, but I find them very good on a summer album... 

so... what if RCS has a lot of them? Jesse R said his Lana song(songs?) were intended for another project than the Neighborhood album, there’s the MGK collab (ok, not that nice at first but I wasn’t a big fan of Summer Bummer either when she posted the first snippets and I really like it now). 
add a Courtney collab, even a Weekend one (weren’t there some Weekend masks spotted around one of her projects recently?). 
mix it up with beats à la Doin Time or High by The Beach... I call that a perfect summer album. 
with those names, physical copies wouldn’t be as necessary maybe this era , for release day. (Ok, Blue Banisters sounds anything but summery, I admit). 

17 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I want to know how mature this album is. what do YOU believe in Ms. Del Rey? 

Middle thirties and white privileged ex-tumblr girl maturity level

Piano + singing about hating fame and how she was happier when she was younger + how she loves God, her friends and her family

Apparently, for her and the critics maturity is this

Spoiler

If we're lucky enough, we can also have how much she loves the planet and her newest lover

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

Middle thirties and white privileged ex-tumblr girl maturity level

Piano + singing about hating fame and how she was happier when she was younger + how she loves God, her friends and her family

Apparently, for her and the critics maturity is this

nah I believe in her. she needs to cut the occasional bs tho 

UV/Honeymoon

13 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

They need to improve the streams.. Phsycal copies is cute but just for debut.. 

Imagine if Lana gave even one fuck in promoting her albums like a week after they drop :thumb2:

she could easily build hype for so many songs, and instead she kills the album the next day, it should be a crime. 

do a livestream, release the TJF homemade video, make a video for BUS while hanging with Nikki in Texas for a week

like..so many things she could do and instead she lies about another album coming 

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Why sis? The american life of this genearation is coming

Madonna has had a legendary career... but she is one of those artists I believe already gave us her best album. Her last records felt forced. And if we hated the political tracks of LFL, well I can’t imagine a LFL X American Life (that album remains one of the least loved in the Madonna fandom). 

12 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

wait a damn minute...

Madonna just posted a video with mike dean, the same producer Lana recently followed and he liked her Blue Banister pic... and lana just now followed Madonna back... 

something has gotta be cooking 

the way we're going to expect a madonna feat produced by mike dean and get another country song produced by jack featuring no one or someone who isn't madonna

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg