TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just got an email saying that myplaydirect ran out of Polaroids /: but it's okay because they didn't charge my card and they sent the signed lithograph for free.

Got the exact email...

EQFO7rX.png

Just got an email saying that myplaydirect ran out of Polaroids /: but it's okay because they didn't charge my card and they sent the signed lithograph for free.

Got the exact email...

Same…

But I'm happy that I'll have the autograph. :)

Same…

But I'm happy that I'll have the autograph. :)

Got the exact email...

Me 4

got that email too, realistically i dont think anyone is getting the polaroids

people did, I posted a picture of someone who got them

the entire situation is strange, either send everyone 1 picture or send some people 3

BzhmW.png

Got the email too. Glad something is finally happening. Now I need to cancel the deluxe order because I only bought it for the lithograph...

Then onto another shitstorm when I attempt to get a bundle

Did 'As Mean As You' ever leak in HQ?

No, as long as I know it's being traded.

Someone knows which songs by her are being traded?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

No, as long as I know it's being traded.

Someone knows which songs by her are being traded?

Nothing is being traded and "As Mean As You" in high quality is rarer than a pink diamond falling on Earth from another galaxy.

I got my monthly e-mail from Amazon saying that no release date had been set for Night Time, My Time (ordered for €10.99). I swear, those guys are just waiting for me to cancel my order - as they "subtly" implied by saying I could do that any time - so they can set a release date and charge everybody ridiculous import fees.  :makeup:

She's too shouty and aggressive when singing Kristine live, the good part of the song is the smooth drowned lyrics. Replace it with I'm On Top :hooker:

OMG I got my litho in the mail yesterday and got a nice frame today, this'll be worthy household artwork someday.

I just received the "b-sides" collection. Didn't expect it to arrive any time soon, but surprise! When I opened the envelope and saw "Sky Ferreira - Night Time, My Time" I said to myself: 'Well, those trolls over at MyPlay Direct aren't that retarded after all...' Only to realise a second later that it was my Amoeba Music order. I instantly went back to despising MyPlay Direct.

Besides, I checked and did receive the same e-mail as many of us. No polaroids for me either. I might send them an exclusive stack of polaroids showing the letter bomb from all angles. Each of them with lipstick stains on them and a note reading: "Fuck you very much - angry customer."

I reckon I can't deal with rejection from online stores and I should probably work on that. 

Oh, I have a tiny request for you @SitarHero... could you perhaps take super-detail photos of your lithograph? I would like to see if it's an actual lithograph or not.  :creep: You know... to have another reason to potentially hate MyPlay Direct.  :teehee:

Oh, I have a tiny request for you @SitarHero... could you perhaps take super-detail photos of your lithograph? I would like to see if it's an actual lithograph or not.  :creep: You know... to have another reason to potentially hate MyPlay Direct.  :teehee:

What's your definition of a lithograph? It's basically a 15x15 inch poster but I got a very similar thing billed as a "lithograph" from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs...