TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

14 minutes ago, hillsideboy said:

Didn’t she tease this double single thing in like 2018? I’d like to think she’s made newer songs since then even if the delays haven’t been in her control, hopefully she’s at least been working hard making new stuff with the time she’s had. Either way I hope we get a mix of old and new and a double single is needed after what we’ve been through waiting… 

Yes, the last time she mentioned them (the double single) was on December, 2019

Spoiler

Sky Ferreira Updates on Twitter: "Sky is currently mixing her FIRST two  singles which are coming soon! 🧐 https://t.co/JBNkCqSr9C" / Twitter

After that, she just complained about "I'm still waiting for my single release date"

I think after all this time the double single still be on her plans.

And as you said, double single is needed after what we’ve been through waiting

1 hour ago, hillsideboy said:

Shows Sky’s power she’s still a talking point after giving us 0 for nearly a decade now… 

or just us casually love being "masochists" lmao

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, EmptyPromises said:

Honestly she's kind of iconic. The way she has the f words perched and bothered in ways only main pop girls do. I have to give her the credit for being THAT good.

they will be teaching college courses on the antithesis of an artist and she will be the main talking point :true:

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

they will be teaching college courses on the antithesis of an artist and she will be the main talking point :true:

not her dating someone i went to college with for a bit... like while we were in courses together.. was kinda iconic 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

at this point - an album collection of screenshots showing Sky talking/teasing/promising/posting about Masochism and then going M.I.A. through the years might even longer than the album tracklist itself (if it even exists).

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

giphy.gif

1 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

at this point - an album collection of screenshots showing Sky talking/teasing/promising/posting about Masochism and then going M.I.A. might even longer than the album tracklist itself (if it even exists).

Imagine the album cover or the gatefold being those screenshots as a collage/mosaic. I would be living for it but I doubt Sky would ever want it since I haven't seen her playful side at all. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

8 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

this song is a forgotten classic

For a reason lol. Even the title is so ...of it's time.

ONE sounds like baby's first hyperpop though so I can't speak I'll on it. 

But honestly my opinion on this material is too biased, just knowing that Sky wasn't wanting to pursue this sound herself makes it feel even more fake (for me)