TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

People keep saying she shaded Lana but where? 
she’s def odd for her obsession with Lana from lying about reading gatsby and Lolita at 7 down to f*cking her ex immediately after they broke up but?

Halsey adds Lana songs to her spotify playlists, mentions BTD as an album influence (more or less), dances and sings to Lana playing live. 

And i love how Lana does her best to never acknowlege her existance :bliss: Queen behaviour.

(I say this as a fan of halsey)

1 minute ago, Ultra Violet said:

Halsey adds Lana songs to her spotify playlists, mentions BTD as an album influence (more or less), dances and sings to Lana playing live. 

And i love how Lana does her best to never acknowlege her existance :bliss:

(I say this as a fan of halsey)

I mean is indifference better than the low-key hatred she has for lorde? Probably 

I didn't know I accidentally clicked in the Halsey thread :dua: 

ngl and I said this before - I'm not a Halsey fan anymore (most of a casual listener nowadays, her last album is very very good) but I will be just fine if she is not mentioned here as a comparison to Sky lmao - Sky can't make up her mind about the promo for her 'current' single, let alone finish the album :eyeroll2: but even this is more interesting than Sky's attempts of blaming someone else for her lack of releases.

anyways, All My Lovers Die, Masochism and Mourning After when :brows: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, This Feeling said:

Stan Halsey? That’s one thing I’ll never bring myself to do! That rat really did have Sky and Lana on her mood and soundboards and blatantly ripped off National Anthem for her debut. We can’t forgive that level of fraudulence while trying to market yourself as this new gen kween or whatever. Yet people came for Lana’s authenticity. :smokes: And people will still deny Del Christ her impact and influence on pop culture. Whew. There’s some cute songs on Badlands but that’s IT. 

you’ve lost your mind, get well soon! 

Sky Ferreira isn’t fucking with Halsey in terms of ANYTHING. Sky Ferreira doesn’t  even have anything inspiring or original about her herself. Let’s keep this thread Halsey free, please don’t mention her again and stay on topic.

5 minutes ago, letterblue said:

you’ve lost your mind, get well soon! 

Sky Ferreira isn’t fucking with Halsey in terms of ANYTHING. Sky Ferreira doesn’t  even have anything inspiring or original about her herself. Let’s keep this thread Halsey free, please don’t mention her again and stay on topic.

She ain’t seeing Halsey and that’s not debatable. I mean Halsey can actually release music. But I’ll take Sky over ha as an artist any day. :smokes:

2 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

She ain’t seeing Halsey and that’s not debatable. I mean Halsey can actually release music. But I’ll take Sky over ha as an artist any day. :smokes:

okay luv exactly, she releases music and plays Capitol’s game. something Sky can’t seem to wrap her mind around.

2 hours ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

"Don't Stop"

That's the title of Sky Ferreira's latest single off her upcoming second album "Zebra". 

Masochism isnt real. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 minutes ago, 111 said:

halsey is more talented sky 

better writer, singer, performer and overall artist

but some of you aren't ready to accept that fact 

And in this alternative universe Marina never attended psychology classes and is still doing good music

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

21 minutes ago, 111 said:

halsey is more talented sky 

better writer, singer, performer and overall artist

but some of you aren't ready to accept that fact 

thank you, they think Halsey is still that girl at the mall singing, meanwhile…..that was how many years ago? let’s come up with something else, her voice has improved MASSIVELY, she can outperform Sky’s ass ANY day. meanwhile Sky can’t even show up on time to perform (and lies about the reason why) nor can she even record vocals that sound like she knows how to sing (Descending).

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

im sorry but badlands is a better album than ntmt. badlands has drive AND hurricane. what does ntmt have besides poor mixing and desperation 

all we do is driveee all we do is talk about the feelings that we hideee

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Halsey and Sky are both talented artists. One was willing to invest their time in some mediocre collaborations in exchange for a bigger artistic payoff later, and the other has stalled and been left in the dust because she didn't play chess.

To me, there is no "who is better" because those kind of conversations are usually reserved for hustling pop girls. Halsey has been taking every opportunity and Sky's career is suffocating, whether by Sky's own doing or Capitol. It's like asking who the better athlete is and one of the athletes has been on the bench at every game. 🙃

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

don't forget don't stop demo is leaking soon i heard omg... swamperella is gonna do it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

54 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

im sorry but badlands is a better album than ntmt. badlands has drive AND hurricane. what does ntmt have besides poor mixing and desperation 

i love badlands but let’s not :willcut: half of badlands aged like milk while ntmt doesn’t have a single bad song and still holds up to this day

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif