TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Why are Ghost prices going up? you can literally buy one for $5 at her shows. I bought two.

Capitol took them off amazon recently in favour of a Ghost bonus cd that comes with NTMT deluxe edition

There are a lot of fake titles made up by traders and people that named her snippets without knowing the real ones.

"Sakura Night" isn't by her, it's a song by Sakura Night named "Sky Ferreira" that has nothing to do with Sky; "My Space" isn't her; "Flirt" doesn't exist; "Bleach" was how Sky uploaded a snippet of "Red Lips"; "Teen Witch and Werewolves" and "Werewolf" aren't the same thing.

I could go on but there's just so much misleading info that it's exhausting. :deadbanana:

I just got in to her and I like her music a lot, and I definitely don't feel like going through 127 pages looking, so is there a .ZIP or something of all her leaked/unreleased material?

I only have As If, Ghost & NTMT

EDIT: Nevermind, I found one!

EDIT 2: Can someone actually send me the NTMT B-Sides please, I'm having trouble getting it

<3

Edited by BriteLites

also

resurrected a list of producers

Aeroplane:

Without Lies (on Aeroplane's album)

Bloodshy & Avant:

Ambulance

Cobra

Dynamite State

Had Enough Of You

Hallucination

Heartbeat

Hot Chick (Untouchable)

One

Robotics

Bloody Beetroots:

Fucked From Above 1985

Colin Munroe:

Traces

Cory Enemy:

Take It Slow (on Cory Enemy's album)

Dallas Austin:

Boys

Daniel Lutrell:

Go Home

Kiss And Tell

Etienne Tron & Johan Karlberg:

Lolita

Whatcha Gonna Do

Fabien Waltmann:

As Mean As You

Shiny Toy

Frankmusik:

American Dream

Do What You Want (alternate title for American Dream)

Sleeping With The Enemy (alternate title for American Dream)

Freescha:

Journey To The Center Of The World

Future Cut:

On The Wire

Greg Kurstin:

99 Tears

C'est La Mort

Femme Fatale

First Base

Sex Rules!!!

James Patterson & Benjamin Michael Ruttner:

Supergirl

Touch Me

Klas Ahlund:

108 (with Bloodshy & Avant)

Haters Anonymous (with Bloodshy & Avant)

Sick Of You

Linda Perry:

N/A

Mark Ronson:

N/A

Mark Tieku:

Look At You

Metronomy:

Ms. Bluebird

Paul Epworth:

Cherry Bomb

Great Mistake

How Does It Feel

Ryan Tedder:

Obsession

Catch Me If You Can (given to Burnham Bros.)

White Arrows:

The Woods

Unknown:

Almost Lover

Elevator

debunks my theory

BzhmW.png

There are a lot of fake titles made up by traders and people that named her snippets without knowing the real ones.

"Sakura Night" isn't by her, it's a song by Sakura Night named "Sky Ferreira" that has nothing to do with Sky; "My Space" isn't her; "Flirt" doesn't exist; "Bleach" was how Sky uploaded a snippet of "Red Lips"; "Teen Witch and Werewolves" and "Werewolf" aren't the same thing.

I could go on but there's just so much misleading info that it's exhausting. :deadbanana:

Sakura Night isn't by her, yes.

My Space I'm not that sure

Flirt... who knows haha

Bleach... I heard she said it is a Red Lips "gay brother"

And Teen Witch and Werewolves shares the exactly same writers from Werewolf if you check ASCAP.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Was that a positive or negative thing bc Red Lips isn't even that good. :uh:

No idea lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Is the Take It Slow that we have like a demo or something? It's high quality but it sounds messy.

Someone didn't listen to scene MySpace music, they all sound like that :eartha2:

Take It Slow never fails to remind me of this trash

idk but he's giving me 2009 cringe realness

6727834_CoryEnemy_RandyDamico.jpg

l_359a91ba5dba4e94a3126334be91e9c5.jpg

I straight up thought that it was you on the late :teehee:

Also go through that PopJustice thread I posted, a lot of stuff about leak dates and producers is in there that I think a lot of people forgot. The speculations about her career were pretty incorrect too

BzhmW.png

Sakura Night isn't by her, yes.

My Space I'm not that sure

Flirt... who knows haha

Bleach... I heard she said it is a Red Lips "gay brother"

And Teen Witch and Werewolves shares the exactly same writers from Werewolf if you check ASCAP.

I leaked the full "My Space" and she posted on her old personal Tumblr that it isn't her. Rumor was that she recorded the song in her garage but well...

"Flirt" is a fake title created by a fan who spread the snippet to what's supposedly "Kiss and Tell."

The "Red Lips" gay brother is "New New New New," "Bleach" is just how she uploaded an instrumental snippet of "Red Lips" on SoundCloud.

"Teen Witch and Werewolves" is from another session. It was registered years after the original idea of "Werewolf" happened considering it's one of the first songs Sky's ever written.

I leaked the full "My Space" and she posted on her old personal Tumblr that it isn't her. Rumor was that she recorded the song in her garage but well...

"Flirt" is a fake title created by a fan who spread the snippet to what's supposedly "Kiss and Tell."

The "Red Lips" gay brother is "New New New New," "Bleach" is just how she uploaded an instrumental snippet of "Red Lips" on SoundCloud.

"Teen Witch and Werewolves" is from another session. It was registered years after the original idea of "Werewolf" happened considering it's one of the first songs Sky's ever written.

Thank you for clarifying it :)