tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

- Every leaker vs leaker drama ever

we can only pray for that to happen

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

i struggled a lot with innocent kind, i can not even bother with all my careers die lyrics :rip: it's a more ballad-y, hazy tune so her vocals are significant for the delivery but she is a fucking horrible singer. she gets lucky when they drown her out on fuzzy guitars and drums on other songs but on all my cards decline..... they comped all her vocal takes to get somewhat of a rough vocal demo and i imagine that's how they do all of her songs. one take girlies like lana get behind a mic and deliver immaculate performances. sky? i imagine the 30 minute studio appointments she gets twice a year go towards recording her as much as they can so they have like enough takes to comp a decent take together. it's a miracle to try and understand anything she is singing because every word is stitched from like a different take. and she is saying a lot of NOTHING. her terrible signing followed by a lousy underpaid comp job to fix her vocals resulting in messy grammatical errors, inconsistencies, switching pronouns and tenses randomly - any one of her lines or words could mean anything, SKYPOP! 

2 hours ago, 111 said:

i struggled a lot with innocent kind, i can not even bother with all my careers die lyrics :rip: it's a more ballad-y, hazy tune so her vocals are significant for the delivery but she is a fucking horrible singer. she gets lucky when they drown her out on fuzzy guitars and drums on other songs but on all my cards decline..... they comped all her vocal takes to get somewhat of a rough vocal demo and i imagine that's how they do all of her songs. one take girlies like lana get behind a mic and deliver immaculate performances. sky? i imagine the 30 minute studio appointments she gets twice a year go towards recording her as much as they can so they have like enough takes to comp a decent take together. it's a miracle to try and understand anything she is singing because every word is stitched from like a different take. and she is saying a lot of NOTHING. her terrible signing followed by a lousy underpaid comp job to fix her vocals resulting in messy grammatical errors, inconsistencies, switching pronouns and tenses randomly - any one of her lines or words could mean anything, SKYPOP! 

This is so unnecessarily nasty as always 😭

Just say it was poorly produced and move on 

6 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Are people on Genius making shit up? Where did the info about an August release come from???

i'd trust a stranger on genius more than i trust sky