TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, EmptyPromises said:

Sky is dating Elliott Lane?

Yes

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

March 2024!!!!!

That's the real March. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Sky x Carly Rae collab would eat...

Kollage kinda giving AMLD vibes

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

i wish elias hadnt been so terrible to her they were such a good looking couple lol

Elias…so hot omg. But a real piece of shit. I loved that era for her though, she was always in Europe just vibing around and posting pics at least

18 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

@111 :hide:

so many points were made

3 hours ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

It's cute how mad this fan page is. I would assume they're a sky baby because they are unable to dispute any of it. 

the only thing they tried to say is that she is still friends with dev and jorge... ok like dev didn't expose her for her "writing" antics which i didn't even mention in my essay or it would have gone on for 3 more paragraphs. and i said apparently fell out with jorge cause it was just rumours. this doesn't take away from anything else i said which they can't dispute like... not that account asking how i know all this stuff when she said or done all of this publicly? are they sure they are a sky addict or whatever? further on that point she really just fell out with a lot of industry people like elton, katy, charli etc. over nothing. she ghosted charli for like 2 months then had the audacity to come back with a noisy LQ probably iphone recorded unchanged verse for cross you out then started attacking nasty cherry because she felt entitled to a specific sound and image. and for what? nasty cherry was a nazi fad flop of like 2 weeks. she should have stayed humble girl.