TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

23 hours ago, Lux Eterna said:

F3h6-wcXoAADxOP?format=jpg&name=large

ย 

are you serious?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS????????????????????????????

ย 

:facepalm:

This is fucking hilarious I'm sorry lmfaoooooooooooooo

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
๐ŸŽถย Art decorates space, but music decorates timeย ๐ŸŽถ

23 hours ago, Lux Eterna said:

F3h6-wcXoAADxOP?format=jpg&name=large

are you serious?ย ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS????????????????????????????

:facepalm:

They care more than Sky herself doesย 

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

12 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

However....I'm curious what Sky/Capital/Tonia's response is going to be seeing this......

Tonia just reposted, she really loves that a lot of people still care for her daughterย 

ย 

But Capitol and Sky will give 0 ducks as they always do

Janelle Monรกe โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข Grace Jones โ€ข Spellling โ€ข FKA twigs โ€ข Kate Bush โ€ข Kylie Minogue โ€ข Charli XCX โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsen โ€ข LOOฮ โˆ† โ€ข Red Velvet โ€ข Janet Jacksonย 

โ€œitโ€™s true โ€œ what does that even mean

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Itโ€™s truly a soap opera at this point. :toofloppy:

ย 

1 hour ago, 111 said:

200w.gif

ย 

i saw her story and ran to this thread for everyoneโ€™s takeโ€ฆ mostly anticipating another one of your quarterly Sky rants, but commenting โ€œflopโ€ is just as valid!!! :rip:ย 

14417469274.gif

10 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Itโ€™s truly a soap opera at this point. :toofloppy:

ย 

ย 

i saw her story and ran to this thread for everyoneโ€™s takeโ€ฆ mostly anticipating another one of your quarterly Sky rants, but commenting โ€œflopโ€ is just as valid!!! :rip:ย 

ย 

111 is at a loss for words, and you can be sure something is beyond redemption for me to not be running my mouth.

someone leak masochisms last circulating sessions.. #MUSICSHOULDBEFREE #ENDHOARDING #FREECAPITOLRECORDS #FREETHEFERRARIS #FERRARISTARRINGPATRICKDEMPSEYOUTWHENEVERIDFK

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

11 hours ago, Lux Eterna said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwBEQAYrfwh/

ย 

Look at the comments of the reel, does nobody knows the truth about this?ย  :stareney:ย  this is too muchย :facepalm:

ย 

Honestly I'm a little tempted to support this clownery just because I want to see if Capitol will speak out about itย 

ย 

Janelle Monรกe โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข Grace Jones โ€ข Spellling โ€ข FKA twigs โ€ข Kate Bush โ€ข Kylie Minogue โ€ข Charli XCX โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsen โ€ข LOOฮ โˆ† โ€ข Red Velvet โ€ข Janet Jacksonย 

You guys can laugh as much as you want but thoseย Free Sky Ferreira fans are actuallyย changing her life and you all should just stop acting like teen movie villains, itโ€™sย so outdated. Iโ€™m sure you love her somehow so why not just use the energy to help?ย 

6 minutes ago, NTMT10 said:

You guys can laugh as much as you want but thoseย Free Sky Ferreira fans are actuallyย changing her life and you all should just stop acting like teen movie villains, itโ€™sย so outdated. Iโ€™m sure you love her somehow so why not just use the energy to help?ย 

ย 

nicktoons-twitching-eye.gif

8 minutes ago, NTMT10 said:

Tonia/Sky log off pls

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif