TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Do you think we'll get a Halsey diss track on Masochism? Also disappointed that she didn't scrap Guardian because I think its very mediocre (I'll probably eat my words when it gets released)

But I still feel so bad for Sky. Imagine if her label treated her well, we'd have so much more music by now :defeated:

To be fair if her label hadn't held her back, we probably wouldn't have gotten NTMT and would've gotten some less quality pop release similar to the Sex Rules - EP and then she might have been stuck with that sound.

Oh shit, I never saw all the tweets, oh god, did Halsey's team actually hired the NTMT video crew?

I'd love Lucas to make the album cover, I love him :defeated: and those strings :defeated:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Lucas rips off Achraf Amiri lmao

i kno wits criminal, i thought they were the same people before. but I'm not a fan of either's work

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

if it's true that halsey plagiarized her video then yikes... all respect lost for halsey

can someone tell me what happened between Sky and Halsey?

Halsey didn't exactly 'plagiarize', but her video for Ghost (the newer one) is very similar in style to Sky's video for NTMT. You can see the similarities if you watch both, plus they are under the same label so it is possible that Halsey's crew for the video had some of the same as the video for NTMT. But I'm not really sure how all that works

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

My NTMT picture disc still hasn't come, or else the store is taking their damn time calling me.  :crossed:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

the only thing i don't get is that she's releasing Guardian sometime pretty soon, but the album isn't coming till 2016. why the long wait between the first single and the album? shouldn't it be like ... idk, a 2-3 month max wait? or do you guys think she's doing 2 singles before the album?

lABVyGE.png