TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Y’all asking for the WRONG songs. We need Pretty Dull.

I hate how the Newtown Sessions didn't upload that one, we would've have a pro recorded live to help us get through without the studio she fucking promise to release for the B-Sides part 2 along with "I'm Not Alright" song.

tbh i wanna hear her version of Overplayed and Ditch That Bitch

Ditch That Bitch is so good! Her voice would fit amazing 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Can she just release masochism and retire or smth? Doesnt seem like she is really into this industry anymore. Or even in it

right? she could've kept the whole perfectionist thing for her official albums and stick with an EP/Mixtape formula for other type of music releases to keep her fans happy

She's no Fiona Apple, she ain't Kate Bush and surely she aint Björk, she had mometum thanks to Miley and now she lost her shot.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I bet she was overwhelmed by how positive the feedback to Downhill Lullaby was and then she noticed that the rest of the album had a completely different sound and got nervous because people would now expect a cinematic, lynchian album.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

watch her release the album now cause fiona apple is coming back and she's jealous and wants to be her so bad 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I think a lot of people just pretended they love "Downhill Lullaby" because we were so thirsty that we'd probably take anything Sky would give, but the song is rather mediocre if we compare it to "Guardian" or other Masochism snippets. :(

she got a tumor removed last month )-:

so did fka twigs and still released an album anyways. of course we want sky to super healthy and be sane and happy about the music she wants to release, but enough is enough. i hope she recovers for good.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I think a lot of people just pretended they love "Downhill Lullaby" because we were so thirsty that we'd probably take anything Sky would give, but the song is rather mediocre if we compare it to "Guardian" or other Masochism snippets. :(

Nah. Guardian sounded just like the usual NTMT stuff. DL was something different snd the production and vibe is great

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Nah. Guardian sounded just like the usual NTMT stuff. DL was something different snd the production and vibe is great

Even if it was, it’d still make it a ton of times better than DH, considering NTMT was an incredible album both for the critics and the fans.

i was hoping that her album being included on so many end of the decade lists would motivate her to release something in the beginning of 2020 but after her surgery and this pandemic it looks like she gets away with saying "SOON!!!!" again