TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

12 minutes ago, 111 said:

i think the flopness suits me, it's not about my label... and my fans are descending... don't mess with my broken little demos! tell that to my booked festivals! i'm the one who's flopping tonight! 

this silence doesn't suit you...

SPILL!

3 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

i’ve been saying she should just surprise drop a mixtape kinda like pop 2, with no promo because it won’t really help her at the point anyways

What kind of promo would've she had with Capitol anyway? The biggest promo she had was that Elon Musk rumor started by Stan Twitter. Knowing Sky and Capitol, the promo would be a single post like

Sky Ferreira | Masochism (insert irrelevant pic or an album cover) 

and that would be that, maybe some interview on some small yt channel and a red carpet moment were Sky would look like someone held her at gunpoint. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

:magikarp:

I still think this song should've been released like weeks ago... but I'm really happy that is at least coming out...

This tea went cold, so cold... hopefully things will lighten up with the Music Video release...

Not to mention that Sky going to Met Gala, showing up as the last one and not even doing an interview or smth like that is so odd. 

Spoiler

Since that Elle quote was false.

At least she showed up and did some public appearance and looked gorgeous.

And hopefully the single get some good attention cause I really want more releases...

My hopes are that at least with all these festivals we're getting new songs performances...

If we're lucky... Masochism release this year so we could move on with it.

:deadbanana:

I'm exited for the first official release in years but being honest, this rollout is underwhelmingly boring. It was teased way too soon (and we were all so happy that day!) but the hype died down as a whole month went by without any news on the matter, and now that we're on the release week, Sky, known for teasing way too much, is completely silent. 

ik this is related to her increased anxiety problems, but the only thing we actually got with the DHL release was a pitchfork interview and that alone was more than enough! 

This album is clearly important to her and a pivotal moment in her career – being one of the most anticipated albums of the decade, having been rewritten several times while described as a "heavy visual album", plus all the mysterious circumstances and vague hints that surrounds its delays – I want her to go full force with it. I don't mind being gaslighted again, I just need to hear her say that this album is going to be the greatest thing ever released just to feel like this is actually happening. 

I'm just looking forward the mv and cute sandy kim behind the scenes pics, maybe that'll be the big breakthrough we have been waiting for 

Idgaf about the 9 years without an album

SKY WILL BE MY GIRL FOREVER I LUV HER 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, zombie girl said:

19-BDB95-C-D910-44-B2-B799-2-D8-D82657-CHER INSTAGRAM STORY NOOOO NOT THE HALSEY SHADE 2.0 :rip:

Yup, she still hates Halsey lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde