Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

i didn't listen to arcadia, the trio or dealer when they were released/leaked so tracks 3 - 9 are gonna end me :trisha:

i'm not gonna drink during the first listen cus it didn't mesh well when i tried listening to chemtrails last time, i think i'll get myself nice and stoned, the way i'll ascend:oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, BluVelvUnderground said:

Stoned is the best way to listen to a Lana album for the first time tbh

especially in the dark

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

If the album doesn’t leak before the 22 or if I resist the temptation if it does (yeah, right), I should be listening to it very early morning, while walking my dog. 

unless my three CDS get shipped early and I can listen to them when I get home that night. 

otherwise: whenever it leaks and I can listen to it :thumb3: 

5 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

the first time i listened to chemtrails i was high and wasn't into it :bebe: hesitant to do that again but i think i just didn’t connect to chemtrails in general 

my experience was amazing, lana's voice felt like a warm blanket around me

I'm sure blue banisters is going to be even more amazing than that I'm so excited

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

my experience was amazing, lana's voice felt like a warm blanket around me

I'm sure blue banisters is going to be even more amazing than that I'm so excited

Chemtrails over the country club have a really good lines… amazing song.

5 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

These vibes :gclap:

1-C95-B241-F317-460-F-918-F-8-E1-FD18932

Reveal hidden contents

I DONT WANNA LIIIIIIIVEEE

1-C95-B241-F317-460-F-918-F-8-E1-FD18932

exactly! I haven't heard it yet but I just know it's THAT vibe :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

It's really interesting how her whole career before this album was based on "daddy issues" and whatnot, at least that's how she was always perceived by the critics due to the lyrics in her songs, yet in the opening track on this record she says "i guess you could call it text book, i was looking for the father i wanted back" - and then proceeds to change the narrative of her story by explaning her mother issues, her very real issues behind the aesthetically pleasing curtain, and then on the final track she sings with her father and is strong enough to confront the real cause of her pain throughout the years 

she's really changed the game

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's really interesting how her whole career before this album was based on "daddy issues" and whatnot, at least that's how she was always perceived by the critics due to the lyrics in her songs, yet in the opening track on this record she says "i guess you could call it text book, i was looking for the father i wanted back" - and then proceeds to change the narrative of her story by explaning her mother issues, her very real issues behind the aesthetically pleasing curtain, and then on the final track she sings with her father and is strong enough to confront the real cause of her pain throughout the years 

she's really changed the game

right??? I've thought about that too

everyone thinking all these years she had daddy issues... but really sis has mommy issues

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg