Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Damn, LB crashed for a few minutes and I really thought something had leaked :eartha::eartha2:

Same I was just about to post that. I kept getting the 503 error (or whatever number it is) and genuinely thought something happened :crying5:

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Same I was just about to post that. I kept getting the 503 error (or whatever number it is) and genuinely thought something happened :crying5:

the 503 is an error when theres either maintenance or overload of traffic :crying5:

Good evening everybody. 
So... how y'll doin? 
We know things are coming our way.

giphy.gif

Big Blue Balls Banisters marching to end us all.

200.gif

Lana is ready to take her revenge on gays who mocked her during the last times

for not liking COCC and piano ballads

BlushingIndolentCottonmouth-size_restric

So she will gift us with a beautiful, sad, intense, painful and pain-killer brand new album TO SCALP US FROM HEAD TO FOOT OMG WE ARE NOT REA-

Spoiler

tears.gif

Our first unknown/original album closure track we'll have ever since Lust for Life era - I just know Sweet Carolina will serve an instant classic energy just like "Get Free" did

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Now it’s only two weeks away, it means the vinyls and CD’s exist and are gonna start shipping all over the world, so BB will surely leak soon. I’m going to avoid the temptation to listen to the leak this time. I want my first listen to be with friends, having some red wine and edibles, through a nice sound system. For COCC, my first time was on the day it leaked, sitting at work listening through headphones. Need to show BB more respect than that so I need to be patient.

i've kind of been in a fog these past few weeks so it really feels like the album is creeping up on me now! two weeks, damn. 

still the most excited for violets for roses (if it really does "sound like a COCC outtake" i will be stoked) & if you lay down with me, since i've been loving UFB so much. rob's post got me excited about sweet carolina too though it also have the vibe of the most random shit in the world...i'm sure it will be beautiful tho. 

i want magazines/interviews/cute merch for the album release but more than anything i want tour dates! she's never not toured an album (except for COCC bc covid) so i'm holding out hope that at the very least we'll get some summer festival dates.

aOaIzH2.gif

25 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Now it’s only two weeks away, it means the vinyls and CD’s exist and are gonna start shipping all over the world, so BB will surely leak soon. I’m going to avoid the temptation to listen to the leak this time. I want my first listen to be with friends, having some red wine and edibles, through a nice sound system. For COCC, my first time was on the day it leaked, sitting at work listening through headphones. Need to show BB more respect than that so I need to be patient.

big same! I listened to chemtrails right when it leaked, I remember I was feeling so icky about it but I couldn't stop myself :hype:
also I was doing my make up because I had to go out so I was kind of all over the place, half paying atenttion half hurrying the fuck up. I regret my first experience with COCC so I'm gonna do it right with BB. I'll wait until midnight, turn off all the lights in my bedroom, smoke a joint and listen to it while looking out of my window enjoying the lovely spring night! (south hemisphere where I am)
Can't waittt :rock:

I'm excited + nervous to finally post here after lurking for so long :biblio:. This album feels so perfect to me. I love all the singles she has released so far and I can't wait to hear the rest of the album! I haven't listened to Nectar of the Gods or Living Legend so I can't wait to hear them, it will be a special listening experience :wub:

19 minutes ago, turquoisejewel said:

big same! I listened to chemtrails right when it leaked, I remember I was feeling so icky about it but I couldn't stop myself :hype:
also I was doing my make up because I had to go out so I was kind of all over the place, half paying atenttion half hurrying the fuck up. I regret my first experience with COCC so I'm gonna do it right with BB. I'll wait until midnight, turn off all the lights in my bedroom, smoke a joint and listen to it while looking out of my window enjoying the lovely spring night! (south hemisphere where I am)
Can't waittt :rock:

omg i love this.

we should all write how we're going to listen to blue banisters the first time. 

mine will be with the window open and my hue lights set to orange and red. taking big ass bong rips and just closing my eyes and listening to all of the beautiful vocal layers and lyricism.  

faSE.gif

if it leaks I hope it’s in the next like 36 hours cos after that i have friends visiting for the weekend and they will not take kindly to me listening to blue banisters mid-sesh :lolliney: they might like thunder if she hasn’t butchered it tho .

RVhKIwP.gif

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

Mail is taking a long time due to Corona, i don’t think we’ll get too much of an early leak this era tbh.

We say this but COCC also leaked during COVID, arguably during a worse time than this. Nonetheless the first leak of COCC was from Azerbaijan, so it makes no difference honestly. I hate to say it but I can imagine we'll have BB within the week

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

13 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

We say this but COCC also leaked during COVID, arguably during a worse time than this. Nonetheless the first leak of COCC was from Azerbaijan, so it makes no difference honestly. I hate to say it but I can imagine we'll have BB within the week

Wasn’t COCC pushed back two weeks? I feel like I remember March 5th being mentioned as the release date initially. Blue Banisters had an original release date of October 8 I believe, so wouldn’t be surprised if a similar leak happens either.