Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I know we're not supposed to post links/leeks but I'm taking one for the team. Here you go sisters!!!!

Goodbye forever!!!

Spoiler

JENNY SHARTED IN THE POOL
IT WAS SPRINKLING NIKKI LANE

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Why am I even staying up for dick pics :hide:

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

HELP I opened my browser to show my mom some fabrics and the vinyl back cover page was open :bebe:

It will look great as your new curtain :ma:

Why did I skip ahead in the thread and not read the warnings. :crai: I was with my family and I opened it and saw the... top... of the photo and I screamed and locked my phone so fast. :horror: I hate whoever posted that.

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

HELP I opened my browser to show my mom some fabrics and the vinyl back cover page was open :bebe:

first you break your dad's computer and now you show your mom somebody's dick? a mess, but a legend :bebe: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

I must admit.. even though I hated her including her family.... which I still do.......

Spoiler

the song is kinda good though......................................... 

also I wonder what is that guy screaming sound from BTD era that she adds in almost all of her albums... anyone knows who that is////////////////////////

Just now, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I must admit.. even though I hated her including her family.... which I still do.......

Reveal hidden contents

also I wonder what is that guy screaming sound from BTD era that she adds in almost all of her albums... anyone knows who that is////////////////////////

why are you even here if you hate her...................................................................................................................................................................................... what? :awkney:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

2 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Hide contents

if you are home post that sweet caroline snippet you promised to post

Just now, Surf Noir said:

why are you even here if you hate her...................................................................................................................................................................................... what? :awkney:

I didn't say I hate her... I said I hated her including her family in the album and songs...........but now I like it

5 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

guys please stop using my name.. perhaps you are just jealous that you have no songs.... anyway... sweet Carolina....

I promise you that nobody is jealous of you 

imageproxy.jpg