Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

37 minutes ago, Elle said:

I must admit, and don't slaughter me for this, I've never been the biggest Neil Krug fan but the cover shoot for Blue Banisters is just perfect. I love all of the covers so far [...]

Respectfully disagreeing with this asf.

3vGRETQ.gif

ETA: Neil has taken some of my favourite Lana pictures ever, the man is nothing short of a visionary. :true:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

why do i feel like this is made up as a joke/for attention :rip: 

it’s possible… but it’s a pretty out there statement to just have been thought of randomly ? also i’m not sure this person even listens to lana 0_0

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

one of my IRL mutuals just retweeted this… WHAT??? RECORD AN ALBUM???

Well, who's their professor? :groundhog: their bio states CSUN - California State University Northridge, brb looking through faculty list x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Well, who's their professor? :groundhog: their bio states CSUN - California State University Northridgex 

i’m searching their website for any names i might recognize to see if i can confirm this ? im gonna need help tho :typewriter:

giphy.gif

ok you cant tell me this isnt a PERFECT timeline...

Chemtrails Over the Country Club
1. White Dress
2. Chemtrails Over the Country Club
3. Tulsa Jesus Freak
4. Let Me Love You Like a Woman
5. Wild at Heart
6. Dark But Just a Game
7. Yes to Heaven
8. Not All Who Wander Are Lost
9. Dealer (feat. Miles Kane)
10. Yosemite
11. Breaking Up Slowly (feat. Nikki Lane)
12. Loved You Then and Now
13. Dance Till We Die
14. For Free (feat. Zella Day & Weyes Blood)

Blue Banisters
1. Textbook
2. Blue Banisters
3. Arcadia
4. Interlude - The Trio
5. Black Bathing Suit
6. If You Lie Down With Me
7. Beautiful
8. Violets for Roses
9. Fine China
10. Thunder
11. Wildflower Wildfire
12. Nectar of the Gods
13. Living Legend
14. Cherry Blossom
15. Sweet Carolina

Spoiler

I made a playlist with Dealer as track 8 and bumping every song after it down one, and it somehow fit SO WELL... like youd think dealer into yosemite would sound WEIRD but it fit like a freaking glove... the outro of dealer when she goes "the circuts are busy, you're high, the circuts are busy, goodbye!" then BOOM yosemite starts playing, and the part in yosemite where she goes "the television static, was quite overwhelming" works good with the "the circuts are busy, you're high" outro part of Dealer....just a complete miss, keeping it off Chemtrails!

I still think about that yes to heaven snippet that was going around summer 2020 that everyone said was fake but not one person could give me a proper reason for (it had new lyrics and went something like "youre a crazy man, with your beliefs and your agenda, with your gun in hand, you lost your mind out in topanga" ....like HELLO?? that correlated so well with the idea of Tulsa Jesus Freak too...)

I've decided to embrace Lana's philosophy and stop apologizing for my ugly fan made cover arts :oprah3: anyways here's the counterpart to the other BB cover I made where everyone liked the text, but with the new pic! cant wait till we get a better quality of this pic tho :toofunny:

86WKWK5.jpg

Edit: wait someone pls help me make it smaller im on my phone :toofunny:

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

I've decided to embrace Lana's philosophy and stop apologizing for my ugly fan made cover arts :oprah3: anyways here's the counterpart to the other BB cover I made where everyone liked the text, but with the new pic! cant wait till we get a better quality of this pic tho :toofunny:

86WKWK5.jpg

this is NOT ugly! it's so vibrant & retro-gorgeous! :flutter: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

9 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

86WKWK5.jpg

Edit: wait someone pls help me make it smaller im on my phone :toofunny:

I LOVE THIS

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Just now, bel air rose said:

omg chuck said she cries every time she listens to sweet carolina 

omg :poordat: i'm really claiming this track, i have a feeling it's really bittersweet, nostalgic, like yayo, on our way, or maybe something like "into dust" by mazzy star :cryney2: :pray2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123