Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Even if this turns out to not be true, it's great to have something to look forward to. It's exciting! Especially considering how the hype always dies really early.

But if it indeed turns out to be false, y'all better not jump and drag Lana for not meeting the expectations y'all created yourselves :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

for sure on the holy trinity. There is no way to put this outside of her 3 best body of work. Alot of people that gave up in cocc era will back quickly

OMG thank you so much for answering all this questions. I'm shaking :crai:

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Even if this turns out to not be true, it's great to have something to look forward to. It's exciting! Especially considering how the hype always dies really early.

But if it indeed turns out to be false, y'all better not jump and drag Lana for not meeting the expectations y'all created yourselves :toofunny:

I dont even know what to expect anymore. Surf rock, trap, Lana ending herself, Flipside… send help :trisha:

1 minute ago, LanaCharts said:

That person doesn’t know shit lmao I hope you guys know that...

That person got things right... like the sonority of Arcadia and the placement of certain songs in the tracklist. I have no reason not to believe them.

IMG-7960.jpg

:fabcat:

buy the album ask for arcadia on radios.. 

This might be her last album in Interscope.. we dont know how she will do if she bacame a indie alternative artist :party:

please support her. She is happy with this album. very pround. :)

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I am so glad and grateful for this album. Chemtrails needed a « second part » that it doesn’t have sadly. But this album feels already so rich. And I love that I wasn’t in total awe with the singles at first but fuck do they grow on you. 
and our girl know what she is doing, including the interlude with the MV… what a way to create hype and keep us on our toes. 

It kinda makes sense why she said we should listen to Arcadia the same way we'd listened to Video Games... :oprah3:

Born to Die was the beginning of Lana Del Rey and Blue Banisters is the end of that era, that persona. :oprah3:

This is the final chapter. But it's not the end, now a new story begins, one she'll tell herself :oprah3:

Just now, MJA said:

I wonder if "End of Lana Del Rey" and potential last record with Interscope means going indie/back to Lizzy Grant - literally dropping the LDR name!?!?!

The return of Lizzy Grant? :oprah4: 

She'll re-release AKA, and then all the laptop demos :oprah3:

Just now, MJA said:

I wonder if "End of Lana Del Rey" and potential last record with Interscope means going indie/back to Lizzy Grant - literally dropping the LDR name!?!?!

omg imagine she pulls a marina and releases her next poetry books and albums under Elizabeth Grant 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

It kinda makes sense why she said we should listen to Arcadia the same way we'd listened to Video Games... :oprah3:

Born to Die was the beginning of Lana Del Rey and Blue Banisters is the end of that era, that persona. :oprah3:

This is the final chapter. But it's not the end, now a new story begins, one she'll tell herself :oprah3:

A new story of fire a fury, trap beats and songs that will make Cherry look pathetic

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance