Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

If she goes indie we won’t be getting 5 exclusive vinyls anymore that’s for sure :rip: 

and plus, interscope doesn’t step in with what she releases anymore, clearly. They only did with UV because it was her second album after a massive debut and obviously a label is going to want the most marketable music possible from that

but also this conversation happens EVERY album :rip: she’s not retiring, changing her name, and I highly doubt she goes indie. Even if she leaves interscope, she will be signed under a different major label. 

3 hours ago, West Coast said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The more I think about it the more 'Dealer' is giving me 'Money Power Glory' and 'The Blackest Day' vibes with a hint of the energy she put into her live renditions of 'Million Dollar Man'. It's fucking good. :excited:

Spoiler

omg I have wished for a Money Power Glory ish vibey song for so long :defeated::defeated:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

If she goes indie we won’t be getting 5 exclusive vinyls anymore that’s for sure :rip: 

and plus, interscope doesn’t step in with what she releases anymore, clearly. They only did with UV because it was her second album after a massive debut and obviously a label is going to want the most marketable music possible from that

Yeah that isn’t happening shes fine at Interscope 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

doesn't lana technically own a record label called "coney island hot dogs"? maybe i'm right about her return to surf noir 

:duck:

yeah, i remember that. what site was that?

50 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

:fabcat:

buy the album ask for arcadia on radios.. 

This might be her last album in Interscope.. we dont know how she will do if she bacame a indie alternative artist :party:

please support her. She is happy with this album. very pround. :)

Interscope would NEVER drop Lana Del Rey. Especially as a touring force. Only way this is her last album with Interscope is if Lana herself chooses to go indie.

I really appreciate you for info, obviously you have some. But you are sooooo baiting some of these stans by wording things the way you are. I mean “this is the end of Lana Del Rey”… come on boo, you know exactly what you are doing lol

3 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

how cute would it be if the final track was just Lana singing and then the outro fades into like a conversation between her, Chuck and Rob 

only if it'd be a spoken word outro of them reading QFTC to us - yes please :crying5:

Beskrivning saknas.

3 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

But you are sooooo baiting some of these stans by wording things the way you are. I mean “this is the end of Lana Del Rey”… come on boo, you know exactly what you are doing lol

i like to get existentialist every now n again so i'm cool w it :whatever2: i also wonder if lana sprinkles some metaphysics into BB - what's her next form?

mUENGN9.png

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

i like to get existentialist every now n again so i'm cool w it :whatever2: i also wonder if lana sprinkles some metaphysics into BB - what's her next form?

she's going super saiyan :oprah3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

On Monday, everyone was laughing at lustforlife's info. Today, they are actively asking them for it. I don't have an opinion on any of this because I personally don't choose to just believe insiders/users who claim to have info (although I have fun entertaining things they say), but I must say, what a redemption era :oic3:

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

lustforlife is my best friend! :fabcat:

bestest*

you don't need nobody, 'cause you got each other, or at least you pretend... :twirls:

Beskrivning saknas.

24 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

but also this conversation happens EVERY album :rip: she’s not retiring, changing her name, and I highly doubt she goes indie. Even if she leaves interscope, she will be signed under a different major label. 

this !

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif