Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I think she will do the title track since there’s a music video coming for it Friday most likely

That could be so beautiful :wub:

original.gif

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

fuck i forgot the world didn't revolve around my shithole australian town :crying2: you're right :(( :crying2:

No no, you're right. Midnight your time. You'll have it in 24 hours. I am in EST, I won't have it for another 36 hours. The entire US (minus Alaska and Hawaii, I think) gets it at the same exact time (12EST/11CT/10MT/9PST) but the rest of the world gets it 12AM local time, which is how it always is!

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

11 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

No no, you're right. Midnight your time. You'll have it in 24 hours. I am in EST, I won't have it for another 36 hours. The entire US (minus Alaska and Hawaii, I think) gets it at the same exact time (12EST/11CT/10MT/9PST) but the rest of the world gets it 12AM local time, which is how it always is!

Thank you!! This explains why we’re always so confused lmao. I had no idea! Sucks for the US actually… :crai:

giphy.gif

Okay, I caved in. But 

Spoiler

This album is literally top tier. Might even be better than NFR! 
Also the Beautiful version with the strings is divine. I hope that’s the streaming version but I don’t think that’s gonna happen cause Apple Music version is 3:35 mins long and the strings version is 3:53 so we low-key lost. But still Pitchfork is coming with a 10. I know it. 

Just now, Crys10 said:

Okay, I caved in. But 

Hide contents

This album is literally top tier. Might even be better than NFR! 
Also the Beautiful version with the strings is divine. I hope that’s the streaming version but I don’t think that’s gonna happen cause Apple Music version is 3:35 mins long and the strings version is 3:53 so we low-key lost. But still Pitchfork is coming with a 10. I know it. 

lmao not a 10, i think a 7 at most

6 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Are we expecting critic reviews today? 

The early reviews could start coming today, if not, tomorrow for sure. But I expect the majority of them on release day tho (pitchfork even later than that)

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, naachoboy said:

lmao not a 10, i think a 7 at most

If they gave Chemtrails a 7.5 after all the bad press she had throughout the months (and being the follow-up to her most critically acclaimed record) I can see them giving BB a high score (but not a 10 obviously)

giphy.gif

On 9/9/2021 at 9:10 PM, Paris Hilton said:

#ParisHiltonExclusive:

Lana Del Rey says the word “the” and “a” in at least five songs from BB! 

giphy.gif

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."