Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

15 minutes ago, synecdoche2 said:

re d***** :

Hide contents

There's no way Dealer could be a solo number, simply because the two different vocal tracks are clearly two characters in conversation with each other. It wouldn't make sense for Lana to sing both tracks. The scene is basically Lana turning up drunk at an ex's, where he says "please don't contact me" and Lana screams all the resentment she's been building up. It's a great track, and is only better because it's a duet.

Just like Breaking Up Slowly (sorry not sorry!).

Ooof this kinda hurts, love this interpretation, it's too real and i'm gonna cry, are you attacking me?? (you're not BUT I FEEL THIS SONG GAH)

11 minutes ago, luminom said:

also i saw on instagram that "Thunder" has been "stripped down" omfg is this true???  

I think it's best if we literally TRUST NO ONE, especially random instas or people on twitter, there's definitely some people who are insiders but there's some people who are talking shit for clicks. The album is just over a month away, don't stress, trust Lana's process

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

14 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

???

I mean could very likely be true and possible but a part of me feels like it is trolling and just trying to stir people up lol. We need the production credits regardless though! Someone crack the code lol. 

11 minutes ago, luminom said:

also i saw on instagram that "Thunder" has been "stripped down" omfg is this true???  

according to lustforlife it's actually more experimental

idk i don't trust the fact that Thunder was stripped - WW seems like the type of song to play after an intense track and honestly i'm worried

If Clay actually did help produce the interlude, that would mean Lana has two ex-boyfriends who worked on this album. Resourceful queen :oic3:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, DLT said:

I mean could very likely be true and possible but a part of me feels like it is trolling and just trying to stir people up lol. We need the production credits regardless though! Someone crack the code lol. 

I don't know if his brother would make a joke about that just because he's an actual producer and it seems like that would reflect poorly on him professionally. I thought Clay was 100% just fucking with Lana's fans who were asking him questions about her, but with his brother posting as well, it seems legit.

2 minutes ago, DLT said:

I don't think his brother would troll about that

I mean I think clay would do that because he dated her but his brother trolling would be just weird

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

We're all sick, we need to quarantine, the level of ADDICTION and NEED FOR INFORMATION is unhealthy and I'm calling the cops

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I don't think his brother would troll about that

I mean I think clay would do that because he dated her but his brother trolling would be just weird

Haven't you ever wanted to fuck with your siblings ex? People are awful, people are petty, sometimes you need to ruin their lifeies? (that doesn't rhyme I'm sorry)

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

If Clay actually did help produce the interlude, that would mean Lana has two ex-boyfriends who worked on this album. Resourceful queen :oic3:

she really said

I might take all my exes and put em all in a group peace.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, yayoop said:

We're all sick, we need to quarantine, the level of ADDICTION and NEED FOR INFORMATION is unhealthy and I'm calling the cops

Haven't you ever wanted to fuck with your siblings ex? People are awful, people are petty, sometimes you need to ruin their lifeies? (that doesn't rhyme I'm sorry)

no I'm thankfully a single child and have no siblings thank you mom amen

edit: we really need to quarantine this IS unhealthy lol

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

no I'm thankfully a single child and have no siblings thank you mom amen

:horror: Guys we got a single child over here, RUN

*i meant only child, how embarrassing

9 minutes ago, yayoop said:

These were my thoughts as well lol. Him being a producer though who knows. I was thinking could just be riding coat tails for an extra 15 mins but it may very well be true. Either way, yesssss, being salty and extra to siblings exes is normal lol. Well to an extent!

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

what :rip:

No offence but being an only child is weird

Spoiler

i'm kidding, idk why i said single child tbh, your experience is valid (jk you're still weird) (pls ignore me i've been drinking)