Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

5 minutes ago, Lustfordealer said:

Dealer cult is for discord bitches only @Lentilus Dealer Hoe @Dealer Boulevard @dealerrmelodies @Niko Dealergo @HighbyTheDealer and Dealerking [*] :oprah3:

YAAAS:scream:

#FreeDeluluking:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, mar said:

I'm really looking forward to making a NFR! / Chemtrails / Blue Banisters playlist 

It'll be fun stitching some of the tracks together!

Omgggg Arcadia is SO beautiful! I fully cried on the second listen once I grasped the whole story of the song. The final verse is just devastating. The whole song is so gentle and gorgeous, this album is really coming for us... and OMG the interlude LOL I was not expecting that at all. Black Bathing Suit is going to slay.

Spoiler

Also I cracked and listened to Dealer last night, it's sooooo good omg. Not as unhinged as I was expecting based on people's reactions, it's actually a pretty chill vibe, but omg it's incredible.

Dealer deserves all the love :illumilana2:

Imagine the screaming accompanied by an electric guitar solo :trisha::trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

not the gays gate keep girl bossing dealer :peace:

Now we have Dealer Cult & Dealer Club 

We love a polarizing song:true:

Spoiler

Like Lentilus Dealer Hoe said it's just good fun

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I was watching sher the truth react to Arcadia live last night, and we started to draw a bunch of conclusions related to body acceptance and the culture of hate surrounding people in america. The way she describes her body as natural formations that have organic imperfections, and says people in america will need praying for, or miracles. Idk, just a theory! I know her sometimes fluctuating  weight has been topic of gossip for the past couple of years, especially whenever azealia banks seems to convince people its only ok if its "funny"

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I was watching sher the truth react to Arcadia live last night, and we started to draw a bunch of conclusions related to body acceptance and the culture of hate surrounding people in america. The way she describes her body as natural formations that have organic imperfections, and says people in america will need praying for, or miracles. Idk, just a theory! I know her sometimes fluctuating  weight has been topic of gossip for the past couple of years, especially whenever azealia banks seems to convince people its only ok if its "funny"

the song has many layers to it and is so beautifully written it's pure poetry - she came for her man, the critics, and america all in one beautiful song like :icant:

Dealer is okay but I hope Miles Kane isn't on the BB version but I can't stand male singers :wtf3:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: