Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

If anyone didn't get it by now, I think the past few months have shown us that insiders really don't know everything, their egos just tell them that they do. However, I do like the idea of a Tropico album and I'm getting some ideas for a little concept playlist now :true:

imageproxy.jpg

honeymouns leak sugary sweet & beach boys if you aren't making shit up

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Just now, Super Movie said:

If anyone didn't get it by now, I think the past few months have shown us that insiders really don't know everything, their egos just tell them that they do. However, I do like the idea of a Tropico album and I'm getting some ideas for a little concept playlist now :true:

i think some insiders know things that they just won’t tell us, honeymoun isn’t the most credible but i believe them with some stuff

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Do share!, I want to have one that feels like an actual album/ep instead of a compilation playlist :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

you’re absolutely correct :true:

if we want drama let’s make it ourselves but let’s not rely on twitter + atrl flops for our source of tea

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I remember when insiders were saying WCE had a bridge/FIILY & DBJAG vibes like it was yesterday. 

then they said there was another version or wce like just admit you’re wrong :icant: 

10 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Do share!, I want to have one that feels like an actual album/ep instead of a compilation playlist :true:

Putting it together now :dance: I'll probably put it in a separate thread just to not clutter up this one

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Putting it together now :dance: I'll probably put it in a separate thread just to not clutter up this one

let's go sis

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I wonder if Lana features on Florence’s album…

:benmawson:

delusion... convince yourself 

200.gif

1 minute ago, Leader of The Pack said:

I am literally hexxing anybody who likes or encourages such disgusting nikiphobic sentiments

i'm gonna be honest and say that i don't love the woman's music but she seems like such a wonderful person especially for lana

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I wonder if Lana features on Florence’s album…

:benmawson:

sounds delusional but let me be that hoe...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

delusion... convince yourself 

200.gif

i'm gonna be honest and say that i don't love the woman's music but she seems like such a wonderful person especially for lana

nikki lame is such a great person and you can tell that she makes lana happier, but i don’t want a whole album with nikki

10 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

then they said there was another version or wce like just admit you’re wrong :icant: 

Well, there actually is a different mix, with slightly different production :slayty:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

*lane - with an n, not an m :true:

she's the road to a happier lana, not a crutch to make lana miserable

my phone autocorrects lane to lame so if i ever do that know it’s an accident