Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

honestly the last really good video was Chemtrails and it was not low budget ...

You guys really have a hard time seeing beauty in simplicity, don't you?. Arcadia and Blue Banisters both have beautiful MVs. I don't get other people tastes lol 

I just hope she gives us a visually cohesive concept with a polished sound this time so it's a bit of a change from the last 2 albums. I don't think it's happening tho, her last two statements regarding that were:

- I love music videos where nothing really happens

- I record everything in one take

:eek:

I love how raw Chemtrails and BB are but I want something more dreamy and ethereal for LDR9 :thirst:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

You guys really have a hard time seeing beauty in simplicity, don't you?. Arcadia and Blue Banisters both have beautiful MVs. I don't get other people tastes lol 

i do agree. Blue Banisters & Arcadia might be not high budget MVs but really are aesthetically pleasing.

I love the color scheme so much

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 hours ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

They were beautiful, but I like videos more where something is happening, where the pictures are telling a story. Also White Dress was really good.

9 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

fjomsOl.jpgTqdqsyD.jpg

@lustforlife what is your opinion on this 

I’m not lfl but this hypothetical tracklist looks kinda farted out tbh; weren’t the Untouchable 5 pretty much confirmed to be for an early version of what eventually became UV? I’d take this with a grain of salt until/unless someone more reliable has something to say about it

whatarecoloris.jpg

so if explicitly a "Lana x Nikki Lane 1" has been scrapped, a "Lana x Nikki Lane 2" certainly seems to be on the way, I have no doubt :glasses:

This implies they scraped an entire album of songs and started working on a new one which doesn’t make too much sense to me. Never know with Lana though. 

so if explicitly a "Lana x Nikki Lane 1" has been scrapped, a "Lana x Nikki Lane 2" certainly seems to be on the way, I have no doubt :glasses:

I don't think it's scrapped. His reasoning for putting the covers album on that list was "she mentioned it but never released it" so I guess it's the same for the Lana x Nikki record

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

This implies they scraped an entire album of songs and started working on a new one which doesn’t make too much sense to me. Never know with Lana though. 

I guess there were some old songs ready for the first album, but now she has some better that don't fit the old concept.

What would have been the reasoning for releasing both a 'Tropico' EP and either a Paradise EP or a Paradise of full album length after BTD?

If for some reason Interscope scrubbed the idea of her releasing both within a year or six months of one another (or simultaneously), wouldn't Lana still have been able to release Paradise as a full album? 

I know, I know. Her brain does work in mysterious ways. I recall after UV's release, she said she wanted to "rerelease UV with different songs," which made no sense to me, and could only lead to confusion. Why not just release the "new songs" as a new album with a different name (like 'Honeymoon')?  

Ok idk about y’all but this tropico ep concept is SO INTERESTING to me. Like it makes so much sense that I Talk To Jesus was supposed to go there. God what a missed opportunity that was. and with the early versions of those UV songs (black beauty & money power glory) she could have replaced them on the actual UV with dans versions of yes to heaven and fine china and your girl!!! Ugh that would have been a blessed timeline 

In before she surprise drops LDR9 next Friday on March 11th, the day her ex Clay is dropping some unoriginal breakup song inspired by their relationship :oopna:

Spoiler

Taking away even the smallest amount of spotlight he would’ve had… as she should :smokes:

your vulgar darling  :blush3: