Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, lustforlife said:

She is lost... So many ideias goin on a5 the same time.. Lets just pray she find the light 

can you give us 3 album concept ideas she might be thinking? with 2 being wrong and 1 being right

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

can you give us 3 album concept ideas she might be thinking? with 2 being wrong and 1 being right

She is sure on a existensial mode...Who we are where we are? Maybe something like Ray of light by Madonna can come with she do the right patch :blush3:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Probally on the jail

Eclipse is pretty active on here.

Even if there’s no news, I do wish he’d pop in this thread occasionally to join in on our theories :smokes3:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

25 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

She is sure on a existensial mode...Who we are where we are? Maybe something like Ray of light by Madonna can come with she do the right patch :blush3:

is she finally ditching the piano? :whoopi:

If we really are getting LDR9 this year, I think we won't hear anything until after FJM's album comes out. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I hope nothing comes till after the FJM album, it would be too chaotic.

she also seems (from an outsiders perspective simply speculating) to be "goin thru it"

like the whole story of the paparazzi pic on her honeymoon acct and writing how she wonders how she "sees herself differently" than the way she is captured by cameras? and the way she said at the Nikki Lane shows how Nikki helped inspire her to keep "doing live shows"  idk

I could see poetry coming before LDR9 tbh I definitely dont want anything rushed 

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

She will probally bring more elements (she acknolodge the piano haters) but i dont think she will ditch it 100%

when did she acknowledge the piano haters? did I miss something lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath