Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

If anyone didn't get it by now, I think the past few months have shown us that insiders really don't know everything, their egos just tell them that they do. However, I do like the idea of a Tropico album and I'm getting some ideas for a little concept playlist now :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

If anyone didn't get it by now, I think the past few months have shown us that insiders really don't know everything, their egos just tell them that they do. However, I do like the idea of a Tropico album and I'm getting some ideas for a little concept playlist now :true:

i think some insiders know things that they just won’t tell us, honeymoun isn’t the most credible but i believe them with some stuff

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Do share!, I want to have one that feels like an actual album/ep instead of a compilation playlist :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

you’re absolutely correct :true:

if we want drama let’s make it ourselves but let’s not rely on twitter + atrl flops for our source of tea

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I remember when insiders were saying WCE had a bridge/FIILY & DBJAG vibes like it was yesterday. 

then they said there was another version or wce like just admit you’re wrong :icant: 

10 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Do share!, I want to have one that feels like an actual album/ep instead of a compilation playlist :true:

Putting it together now :dance: I'll probably put it in a separate thread just to not clutter up this one

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Putting it together now :dance: I'll probably put it in a separate thread just to not clutter up this one

let's go sis

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I wonder if Lana features on Florence’s album…

:benmawson:

delusion... convince yourself 

200.gif

1 minute ago, Leader of The Pack said:

I am literally hexxing anybody who likes or encourages such disgusting nikiphobic sentiments

i'm gonna be honest and say that i don't love the woman's music but she seems like such a wonderful person especially for lana

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I wonder if Lana features on Florence’s album…

:benmawson:

sounds delusional but let me be that hoe...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

delusion... convince yourself 

200.gif

i'm gonna be honest and say that i don't love the woman's music but she seems like such a wonderful person especially for lana

nikki lame is such a great person and you can tell that she makes lana happier, but i don’t want a whole album with nikki

10 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

then they said there was another version or wce like just admit you’re wrong :icant: 

Well, there actually is a different mix, with slightly different production :slayty:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

*lane - with an n, not an m :true:

she's the road to a happier lana, not a crutch to make lana miserable

my phone autocorrects lane to lame so if i ever do that know it’s an accident