Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

44 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Album cover never really existed

Broadway album is just a concept 

Nikkie Lane 1 is possible to happen still 

And if we are talking about every album that Lana ever mentioned she forget the Alice on the wonderland too (never existed btw) and this Lizz Taylor is pure Bull shit from honeymouns dreams

https://www.complex.com/music/2015/10/lana-del-rey-working-short-film-inspired-elizabeth-taylor-classic

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

51 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Album cover never really existed

Broadway album is just a concept 

Nikkie Lane 1 is possible to happen still 

And if we are talking about every album that Lana ever mentioned she forget the Alice on the wonderland too (never existed btw) and this Lizz Taylor is pure Bull shit from honeymouns dreams

Didn’t she post a video of when she was recording the covers album? This was around the US election. 

7 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Didn’t she post a video of when she was recording the covers album? This was around the US election. 

She started but she never finished... she have alot of projects like that... a scrapped project for me is something that she really ended to do and then scrapped.. like the unreleased... it was 80-90% complete and painel shop blues would be the lead.. but then she meet Jack and started to work on NFR!... later on, the "unrelesead album ideia" turns to be Blue Banisters but reimagined to be a mixed álbum 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I’ve been thinking it might be time to do a longer video—a 40 minute video

"I was watching The Sandpiper, and I was working on something kind of based on that."

2 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

"I was watching The Sandpiper, and I was working on something kind of based on that."

She worked only on conceptual.. Just like cherry video... you cant scrap something that never really existed

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

She worked only on conceptual.. Just like cherry video... you cant scrap something that never really existed

You can still scrap an idea or a concept, it's not limited to only physical property :uh:

Unrelated, but if I got a chance to talk to Lana I'd def ask about that project (Liz Taylor short film not Cherry lel)

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

You can still scrap an idea or a concept, it's not limited to only physical property :uh:

Unrelated, but if I got a chance to talk to Lana I'd def ask about that project (Liz Taylor short film not Cherry lel)

I would love to ask what has the cherry concept that no one buyed to do... most be controversal at least?

59 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Plus the beautiful song, ‘The Shadow of Your Smile’ is from The Sandpiper, and I would love to see Lana cover it. 

By ‘Album cover,’ LFL means the cover album of American standards? 

2 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

i'd love for her to cover the shadow of your smile. i think i ref'd it in the songs she should cover thread, it's just such a beautiful song 

And it IS an American standard, even if from the second half of the 20th century. I like the Perry Como version best. Lana could really do a wonderful version. 

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

And it IS an American standard, even if from the second half of the 20th century. I like the Perry Como version best. Lana could really do a wonderful version. 

i like that version too, but this: >>>> 

the effortless voice, the nuance. it'd fit Lana so well 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

i watched the sandpiper after reading this interview again a year ago or so and it was so good!

aOaIzH2.gif

Something I personally find exciting is that most of the leaked songs that would realistically make a future record (such as LDR9) were included on Blue Banisters. 

While there are certainly a handful of leaked songs I wouldn’t be surprised to see in the future, it’s neat that—barring any new leaks—we’re likely to have a heavier ratio of unheard music!

Off the top of my head, the only songs I could potentially imagine making a current, mature Lana record (even if reworked) include the following: SYTH, Fine China, French Restaurant, NLMG, and ITTJ. I’m sure there are more I’d add, but yeah! I guess you could tack on the Ally Coalition songs, too. 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath