Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

My cactus told me that he heard some songs from album. He says that these songs has strange vibe of AKA/tropical era/BTD with some touch of Honeymoon. It has beachy, chilly and weedy sound but also have romantic-dreamy and hip-hop-twerky-gangsta touch

My cactus is reliable insider so trust me:lanahairflip2:

If you have questions, ask me and if I can write, I put here exclusive

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

i had a dream last night that lana revealed the front & back cover of the album on instagram, the album artwork had this vaporwave/neon city/neon palmmm aesthetic & it was 13 tracks, the only track name i remember was track 9, & it wasn’t a word, instead, it was two photos of dolphins, like…

9. Dolphin Transparent Background, HD Png Download, Free Download Dolphin Transparent Background, HD Png Download, Free Download

the way i can def see her using emojis in song titles in the future

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

the way i can def see her using emojis in song titles in the future

watermelon emoji 

3 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

My cactus told me that he heard some songs from album. He says that these songs has strange vibe of AKA/tropical era/BTD with some touch of Honeymoon. It has beachy, chilly and weedy sound but also have romantic-dreamy and hip-hop-twerky-gangsta touch

he won’t answer any of these but can you ask about dnc, when we will be expecting the album, are there any collabs and give us a title:usrs:

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

i had a dream last night that lana revealed the front & back cover of the album on instagram, the album artwork had this vaporwave/neon city/neon palmmm aesthetic & it was 13 tracks, the only track name i remember was track 9, & it wasn’t a word, instead, it was two photos of dolphins, like…

9. Dolphin Transparent Background, HD Png Download, Free Download Dolphin Transparent Background, HD Png Download, Free Download

you have revealed the title: Dolphins Never Cry

the power of dreams :wowcry:

3kcDltE.jpg

Instead of escaping the wildfires, Del Rey steers herself straight into them on her ninth studio album. 

There’s a seamless sense of continuity between the tracks on the record, with wah-wah pedals bleeding into warm synths and melting horn blows. The record almost seems to hearken back to the psychedelic languor of Honeymoon, but the surf rock influence that we heard breaths of in the Antonoff-produced Fuck it I love you has finally reached its full form. 

The middle of the record takes an interesting twist with Bruise: the acid-tab-fed, siren little sister of Dealer. From this point on, the record becomes both darker and more abstract in its lyricism until the final, most jarringly autobiographical track of her career—Out Of The Ashes.

The loves I lost to camera shutters/Wish I had no voice/But still I sing for you,” she says a final time in the absence of any instrumentation, punctuating the record with a half-whispered confession that leaves you uncomfortable for hearing something so personal.

★★★★★   

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

44 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

woah that's wild my Aloe Vera said simmilar. Truly the plants know all!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

my Thai basil plant said Hans Zimmer is producing the entirety of LDR9:true:

atmospheric retro space synth psychedelia magnum opus incoming!!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

5 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Aside from dolphin song, there will be a jazzy Motown acapela called “Urethra Franklin.” 

oh lorddddddd

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

LB users opening this thread to PlantGate after seeing it was designated *Hot* due to activity:runs:

Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i went for a walk & the trees & eerie wind told me we’ll be getting a “oh say can you see”-esque album

I still have hopes this could happen some day. I would like to see it:oprah3:

Sylvia Plath 

25 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

my Thai basil plant said Hans Zimmer is producing the entirety of LDR9:true:

atmospheric retro space synth psychedelia magnum opus incoming!!!

can UMG Thailand insider we all bullied off here but was right confirm? Is it like the Japan only deluxe version of UV?

I'm sure her opening Honeymoon means something is coming (even if it's not LDR9).

She seemed pretty happy having a private account that she openend from time to time so her label was probably like "please Lana just make it public and put your name so people don't think you are a fan account" :hide:

Now her FB and IG are public/working so we just need her Twitter to come back :creepna:

giphy.gif

DUDE why do none of you bitches appreciate the magic of Justin Parker?! I'm so sick of people like "omg" so and so, so and so. When sure, some of her producers were okay. Jack is meh. Everyone is meh. When Lana wouldn't even be here without Justin Parker. Period. There's no argument.

4 minutes ago, Lana and clay are no long said:

DUDE why do none of you bitches appreciate the magic of Justin Parker?! I'm so sick of people like "omg" so and so, so and so. When sure, some of her producers were okay. Jack is meh. Everyone is meh. When Lana wouldn't even be here without Justin Parker. Period. There's no argument.

I absolutely appreciate Justin Parker. One of the absolute best she's worked with.