Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

rumors usually aren't true unless it comes from someone reputable. i'd believe it if it came straight from BOZ and as much as i've never gotten along with eclipse, i'd believe him too if he said it's happening

taylor stan's always think there's new stuff coming every week and it never happens so who knows. 

Thanks. 

okay but also i'd love to hear a cover of Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones 

nb4 this gets announced and stan's think it's the unreleased song:toofloppy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

45 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Cult Leader and Buddy’s on LDR9 

Reveal hidden contents

Ok jk about Cult Leader but a girl can dream. 

how convenient that the song that just leaked a week ago is somehow also appearing on ldr9 :tea:

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i just need dragonwhore to dish out the very creative insults :true:

lustforlife once called me the seventh demon from hell, so if we're gonna be insulted by this person eventually, it needs to be creative :true:

imageproxy.jpg

watch #flaccid become the most viral key word used on LanaBoards 2022

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I’m surprised that nobody jumped on this already, but there’s a new rumour out there that Taylor would be releasing, next Friday, an EP of collabs produced by Jack. Collabs apparently include Phoebe Bridgers, Lorde and Lana. 
(Sorry, mods, I know it’s not LDR9 related, but maybe it will be if the EP doesn’t come through?!? And I didn’t want to start a new thread in the rumour section since I couldn’t find the IG post that included the possible sources - which are more a stretch than anything else, honestly)

edit: found it! 

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m surprised that nobody jumped on this already, but there’s a new rumour out there that Taylor would be releasing, next Friday, an EP of collabs produced by Jack. Collabs apparently include Phoebe Bridgers, Lorde and Lana. 
(Sorry, mods, I know it’s not LDR9 related, but maybe it will be if the EP doesn’t come through?!? And I didn’t want to start a new thread in the rumour section since I couldn’t find the IG post that included the possible sources - which are more a stretch than anything else, honestly)

edit: this rumor came from DeuxMoi :rip: 

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

not deuxmoi, this is not happening

I know it’s really not the best source at all ( I mean, our “insiders” sound like journalists in comparison), but anyways, we won’t have long to wait if it’s true :thumb3:

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Where do they mention Lana, Lorde, and Phoebe? The deuxmoi screenshot just says something about an announcement. 

Honestly, nowhere. Unless they know something by other fanbases, which isn’t in that post. That post is playing it “I’m connecting various dots and tidbits à la Beautiful Mind”, but who knows?