Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Honestly, nowhere. Unless they know something by other fanbases, which isn’t in that post. That post is playing it “I’m connecting various dots and tidbits à la Beautiful Mind”, but who knows? 

I’m like 99% sure it came from this tweet, and that person said they were just joking about the collab part. 

24 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m surprised that nobody jumped on this already, but there’s a new rumour out there that Taylor would be releasing, next Friday, an EP of collabs produced by Jack. Collabs apparently include Phoebe Bridgers, Lorde and Lana. 
(Sorry, mods, I know it’s not LDR9 related, but maybe it will be if the EP doesn’t come through?!? And I didn’t want to start a new thread in the rumour section since I couldn’t find the IG post that included the possible sources - which are more a stretch than anything else, honestly)

edit: found it! 

uh huh thats the last thing we need because lana x taylor means its gonna be country 

ive had it with cowgirl lana i think it was a defense mechanism of hers that she defaulted to after the QFTC shit went down

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

1 minute ago, Brat said:

uh huh thats the last thing we need because lana x taylor means its gonna be country 

ive had it with cowgirl lana i think it was a defense mechanism of hers that she defaulted to after the QFTC shit went down

Tell me you haven’t listened to Taylor Swift in over 10 years without telling me you haven’t listened to Taylor Swift in over 10 years :silly:

OT

LDR9 should be a mix of WCE lyrics, BR vocals, and a fun production

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

Tell me you haven’t listened to Taylor Swift in over 10 years without telling me you haven’t listened to Taylor Swift in over 10 years :silly:

OT

LDR9 should be a mix of WCE lyrics, BR vocals, and a fun production

i have but ur telling me that nicki lane lovin ass lana is gonna collab w taylor and not take advantage of the country lean shes supposedly been trying to do more of? 

LDR9 needs to be giving the vibes of

Buddy's Rendezvous

Venice Bitch

Black Bathing Suit

White Dress

I Can Fly

Wait for Life

Terrence Loves You (spacey jazzy)

Heroin

The Greatest

SportCruiser

a completely new sound exclusively for LDR9

thank you for coming to my TED talk.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

20 hours ago, Super Movie said:

lustforlife once called me the seventh demon from hell, so if we're gonna be insulted by this person eventually, it needs to be creative :true:

i wanna hear about me being the syrup to a blue waffle bc i knew that was coming next from lfl :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

LDR9 needs to be giving the vibes of

Buddy's Rendezvous

Venice Bitch

Black Bathing Suit

White Dress

I Can Fly

Wait for Life

Terrence Loves You (spacey jazzy)

Heroin

The Greatest

SportCruiser

a completely new sound exclusively for LDR9

thank you for coming to my TED talk.

T :lolno:A:sass: S :lange:T :hair:

Tumblr

1 hour ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i wanna hear about me being the syrup to a blue waffle bc i knew that was coming next from lfl :true:

SYRUP TO A BLUE WAFFLE :air2: Top 10 insults I’ve ever seen omg

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

SYRUP TO A BLUE WAFFLE :air2: Top 10 insults I’ve ever seen omg

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

the mental image of “syrup to a blue waffle” is disgusting shook.jpeg

lfl never said it but i'm sure it was coming :blush3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i had a dream last night that lana revealed the front & back cover of the album on instagram, the album artwork had this vaporwave/neon city/neon palmmm aesthetic & it was 13 tracks, the only track name i remember was track 9, & it wasn’t a word, instead, it was two photos of dolphins, like…

9. Dolphin Transparent Background, HD Png Download, Free Download Dolphin Transparent Background, HD Png Download, Free Download

WGe8ynS.gif

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i had a dream last night that lana revealed the front & back cover of the album on instagram, the album artwork had this vaporwave/neon city/neon palmmm aesthetic & it was 13 tracks, the only track name i remember was track 9, & it wasn’t a word, instead, it was two photos of dolphins, like…

9. Dolphin Transparent Background, HD Png Download, Free Download Dolphin Transparent Background, HD Png Download, Free Download

That would be the serve of the century and something I can actually see her doing ngl :true: 

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it would sound like wayamaya x hawaiian tropic x maha maha

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

would we call it Double Dolphins, The Dolphin Song, Dolphins

hmmmm lol interesting dream

giphy.gif

streets are saying there's a song called to the lake or to the sea 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e