Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

14 minutes ago, Jared said:

This thread is a giant cesspool of terrible takes. 

200w.gif

Cool story, bro

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

Can some Insiders please step up and help us through this dry spring...like fr. Nothing is getting me thru these months except ldr9 single anticipation .

Now would be a good time to ask BoZ or some reliable insider for info..

How different impressions can be. For me, the past few weeks have been very exciting: Buddy's Rendezvous, Cult Leader leak, Paradise and Serial Killer drama, Jack and Rob in the studio, Taylor collab rumour, sightings and selfies on Instagram ... It couldn't be more entertaining. :popcorn:

17 minutes ago, Jared said:

This thread is a giant cesspool of terrible takes. 

200w.gif

:kiss3: then dont open this thread. Saves us the trouble 

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

How different impressions can be. For me, the past few weeks have been very exciting: Buddy's Rendezvous, Cult Leader leak, Paradise and Serial Killer drama, Jack and Rob in the studio, Taylor collab rumour, sightings and selfies on Instagram ... It couldn't be more entertaining. :popcorn:

🤨 apart from BR and Cult leader we dont have solid info regd the project or the collab.

When the mother of my husband he listed this song no stop so i broke his vinyl one day. LDR 9 coming soon dont ask when but coming you flaccid hoes my french husband bought me diamond ring yes :blush3:

@lustforlife through ouija board

if she's releasing the poetry book before the album then this thread can be locked. thank you. :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

24 minutes ago, COCC said:

When the mother of my husband he listed this song no stop so i broke his vinyl one day. LDR 9 coming soon dont ask when but coming you flaccid hoes my french husband bought me diamond ring yes :blush3:

@lustforlife through ouija board

the fact that you captured LFLs essence perfectly makes me think they actually did send this message through the ouija :agree:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Me breaking into the studio so I can force Jack to use the instrumentation style he used on Violet, the brass he used on Dance Til We Die and the guitars he used on Venice Bitch and The greatest

big-bird-door.gif

imageproxy.jpg

Insider's silence probably means they know nothing (yet) about the album or future releases. I don't think they are holding on to any info they could have to not spoil it cause their attention craving is too strong to care about those things :hide:

Boz talked about WCE as soon as he got his hands on it, before even knowing the release date so... 

giphy.gif

I really don't think we're close to even a single. If it was soon enough that we were going to get it in a certain time frame (late spring/ early summer) one of the more reliable insiders would be teasing it. We knew about WCE and Buddy way back in December. The fact that not a single reliable insider has teased anything makes me think it's still a good bit away.

Also, this might be an unpopular opinion, but I really want her side projects (Poetry, cover album, and LDRxNL) before LDR9. We just got Blue Banisters 6 months ago, so I don't feel like we've been starving for new music

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Insider's silence probably means they know nothing about the album or future releases. I don't think they are holding on to any info they could have to not spoil it cause their attention craving is too strong to care about those things :hide:

Boz talked about WCE as soon as he got his hands on it, before even knowing the release date so... 

oh wow our minds! we posted almost the exact same thing at the exact same time :omfg2:

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

Also, this might be an unpopular opinion, but I really want her side projects (Poetry, cover album, and LDRxNL) before LDR9. We just got Blue Banisters 6 months ago, so I don't feel like we've been staring for new music

I feel the same way. I don't really expect Lana to constantly drop records like she did with Chemtrails and Blue Banisters being only 7 months apart, but I think it'd be nice to have a year to see some of the other projects she's been working on. 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

Honestly, I feel the same way. I don't really expect Lana to constantly drop records like she did with Chemtrails and Blue Banisters being only 7 months apart, but I think it'd be nice to have a year to see some of the other projects she's been working on. 

I completely agree! I think the two albums last year was more a result of the world in 2020 and 2021 than her just working extra hard. The poetry was being compiled January of last year and originally was supposed to be out March of last year, and the cover album was supposed to be out Christmas of 2020. While it's hard to say if they're actually done and ready to be distributed, I definitely think one of them could come out this year. Also, Nikki said herself they had their album done so I feel like that being released is a good possibility.

But at the same time, regarding LDR9, we know she's making good progress on it. Rob has been in and out of the studio since early November last year, and Lana herself talked a little bit about the next album in December and called it better than Blue Banisters. Even if Jack's involvement is more recent, she clearly has an idea of what she wants to do.

"Don’t forget me"

okay, i just went to sleep only for 4 hours and i dreamt of seeing LDR9 announcement & the album will have 20 tracks AGAIN.

This is no coincidence, it's the second time i had this dream. IS SHE DOING TELEPATHY TO ME??? I AM SCARED. :pout:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i want the poetry book/audiobook before ldr9 :typewriter: i wish she wouldve taken a small break with music but since shes already started the album i hope she sits on it and makes it as good as it can be and in the meantime, she should release her poetry. we need some time between these albums or else theyre all gonna clump together and feel too similar. 

49 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i want the poetry book/audiobook before ldr9 :typewriter: i wish she wouldve taken a small break with music but since shes already started the album i hope she sits on it and makes it as good as it can be and in the meantime, she should release her poetry. we need some time between these albums or else theyre all gonna clump together and feel too similar. 

same, i actually enjoy listening to Violet to sleep so much.

her voice is like therapy :azealia:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing